Notifications
Clear all

I Have Hormonale Acne What Can I Do !

MemberMember
(@bahi010)

Posted : 04/01/2014 5:56 pm

hello guys i'm a male teenager i have 20 years old and i'm suffering with severe hormonal acne for 4 years ago, when i drink milk and eggs "dairy foods" i usually get holly big breakout also when i do sex with my girlfriend i get acne ,i break out on my neck right below my jawline .

is there any cure for that type of acne !! i heard that womens that have hormonal acne they can get curred by using some birth control medication like "diane"

so i'm a male i can't use diane, so what can i do instead !!

i need some solutions please help !

MemberMember
(@bubbles55)

Posted : 04/01/2014 6:10 pm

There are no special types of acne. All acne has the same cause: too much oil being produced and bacteria that thrives on the oils production creating infection.

You can use topical products like benzoyl lotion on your pimples if they're close to the skins surface, if you find that your acne is truly severe (cystic, underneath the skin) I would go to a dermatologist and see what they have to offer you. There's accutane and antibiotics available for men with acne also extrations.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 04/01/2014 6:42 pm

i use to have hormonal acne and im a male but i started taking DIM supplement and i dont get anymore breakouts but i do also avoid dairy,sugar , high amounts of carbs anything that can interfere with hormonals

MemberMember
(@bubbles55)

Posted : 04/01/2014 6:52 pm

i use to have hormonal acne and im a male but i started taking DIM supplement and i dont get anymore breakouts but i do also avoid dairy,sugar , high amounts of carbs anything that can interfere with hormonals

Hormonal imbalances are usually inborn not acquired (not caused by lifestyle). Acne is not a hormone imbalance either, it is largely a genetic condition.

MemberMember
(@bahi010)

Posted : 04/02/2014 2:05 pm

bubbles55 you are saying something that you are not experience it !! ok so what can you say about that :

for about 4 years i used to get a lot of acne just the day after a sexual intercource or after masturbation i said just after, i also get a lot of acne after eating dairy foods and eggs !! just "after "

what you can say about that :

you are going to say that the is no link between masturbation and acne, and i will respond to it does and i have experince this for about 4 years ok and a lot of people here also have the same problem just google "acne masturbation" you will see results .

MemberMember
(@hope7)

Posted : 04/02/2014 2:11 pm

There is absolutely no link between sex/masturbation and acne. Just because people write about it on the internet does not mean it is true. There is NO scientific data to back it up.

MemberMember
(@bahi010)

Posted : 04/02/2014 3:33 pm

i have experice this for about 4 years i can even give you pictures before and after masturbation

before = clear skin

after a few hours even a day = breakout

MemberMember
(@hope7)

Posted : 04/02/2014 3:38 pm

That's absolutely ridiculous. Especially considering that pimples/blemishes take about 2 weeks to form! So your breakout is because of something else.

I'm not going to comment on it anymore because it is so absurd.

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 04/02/2014 11:32 pm

--

MemberMember
(@bahi010)

Posted : 04/03/2014 4:37 pm

MrBakery thank you that's what i'm looking for :) users experiences thank you :)

MemberMember
(@lighthousesrule27)

Posted : 04/03/2014 9:27 pm

Sex should NOT cause breakouts dude, that's coincidence. It's something else. Dairy...maybe.. it does contain hormones....but it's not exactly proven to cause acne, unless you have some sort of allergy. But one thing you can do instead of running around cutting out things randomly is go see a doctor and get tested for your hormone levels. It's good start. If something is way off, they should be able to tell you. That way you can supplement where necessary.

hello guys i'm a male teenager i have 20 years old and i'm suffering with severe hormonal acne for 4 years ago, when i drink milk and eggs "dairy foods" i usually get holly big breakout also when i do sex with my girlfriend i get acne ,i break out on my neck right below my jawline .

is there any cure for that type of acne !! i heard that womens that have hormonal acne they can get curred by using some birth control medication like "diane"

so i'm a male i can't use diane, so what can i do instead !!

i need some solutions please help !