Notifications
Clear all

Treating Acne For The Rest Of My Life?

MemberMember
(@harmankardon)

Posted : 03/26/2014 4:36 am

I've been on The Regimin for 2 weeks now and it works as advertised. On Saturday, i got really lazy and decided not to do The Regimin for one or two days - i figured not putting chemicals on my skin would help my dry skin heal. But sure enough, on Monday i started getting pimples again and now i'm back on it hoping they will quickly disappear.

The question is, if my face is this prone to acne, am i going to be on The Regimin for the rest of my life? It sounds scary and expensive. I read Dan's FAQ and he said acne is an on-going treatment, but i'm having a hard time imaginging myself at 50 slathering on BP. It makes it seem like its a disease i have to deal with and it will never go away.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 03/26/2014 8:37 am

the regimen only helps the outer appearance , whats inside your body actually creates the acne so long term you probably want to find whats really causing it

MemberMember
(@danthenewworld)

Posted : 03/26/2014 10:12 am

unfortunately acne always gets worse as i age. i use bp 2x/day, and if i skip only one use (half a day) i immediately get 2-3whiteheadsor even a cyst lately. i would be curious if i were to stop bp or careful diet or vits&mineral, like in highschool or college, how would my acne be?