Notifications
Clear all

Advice Needed For Treatment

MemberMember
(@becca29)

Posted : 03/25/2014 2:38 pm

I have been struggling with acne for quite some time, and I am only 15 (female). My acne has grown progressively worse, and I do not know what more I can do to treat it. I have tried multiple drugstore washes, acne systems, and spot treatments, but none of it has worked. My skin is very sensitive, and gets dry and flaky very easily if I use too much acne product on it. However, if I don't use any product, my pimples just become more numerous. Some of my pimples seem to be cystic, and just increase in size if I don't do anything about them. All of my acne is very red, and I have red marks (probably scars) all over my face. I realize that wearing makeup doesn't do any good for my acne, but I cant go without it due to the redness everywhere. Also, my skin is extremely oily, and after just several hours of wearing makeup, the shine appears and my makeup basically melts off. Does anyone have any suggestions for products or home remedies I can use to treat my acne and solve some of these problems? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

MemberMember
(@rick911)

Posted : 03/26/2014 11:49 am

Hi Becca! First of all I'd like to say that you're not alone! Have you ever tried to go to a dermatologist or doctor? If so, maybe he can prescribes you something like any antibiotics like minocyline or tetracycline. They didn't work for me but who knows! I wish you good luck! :)