Notifications
Clear all

Girls Thoughts On Guys With Acne

MemberMember
(@richyp19)

Posted : 02/05/2014 10:45 am

Girls i wanna hear your views on guys with acne ! from my experience with dealing with acne, girls seem to be less interest with guys with bad skin(for many reasons) i know most of you lot are suffering from acne thats why youre on this website but what do friends say about it etc ? many of us lads would like to know as guys in general cannot wear makeup to hide it without friends making comments or nasty remarks.

some off the things i would like to know but add as much as possible thanks

does it put you off?

do guys with makeup on look stupid ?

does it affect relationships in the long run ?

are you embarrassed to be seen with guys with acne ?

thanks for your time people,feel free to add me as a friend too keep in touch and talk about general stuff rather than looking for topics on here

MemberMember
(@bonsai77)

Posted : 02/05/2014 12:42 pm

My bf has acne, quite severe with scars too. I dont care that he has acne, whenever i look at him i dont see his acne, i see the guy i fell in love with.

It doesnt put me off at all.

Guys can wear makeup in my opinion, just be sure that you wear it for your own confidence rather than because someone has told you they dont like looking at your acne or whatever, and be sure to make sure that it does not irritatate (plus it looks different in sunlight)

But, its not needed really is it

Acne does not affect ones relatonship, if it does come up in the relationship alot then obviously its not right.

Its not embarrasing, people tend not to notice acne if you are confident, They just notice that you are a fun guy.

I hope my english makes sense.

I have severe cystic acne, i feel better when with my bf (hes still at home in japan at the moment, so i feel alone recently....)

MemberMember
(@lifelong-confusion)

Posted : 02/05/2014 2:51 pm

I don't think it's much different from asking whether guys care if a girl has acne or any kind of other imperfections. There are plenty of shallow people out there who will treat you differently because of your acne, there are plenty of non-shallow people who will still be put off by people who have acne and won't consider them for their potential boyfriend/girlfriend (i don't believe that a lack of attraction for someone for one reason or another makes you shallow), and then there are plenty of people who will still find you attractive. I'm sure each of those points can be true for anyone as long as they meet enough people.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 02/05/2014 3:19 pm

asking on a acne forum is really the worst idea lol

it depends on what type of girls you like opinion that matters the most

if you have like a couple pimples im pretty sure its no big deal

its all about looks and personality if youre a chill,fun cool guy then she will like you

MemberMember
(@richyp19)

Posted : 02/05/2014 4:42 pm

this post wasn't just for me, i just wanted to make a topic that was different from the other usual posts that are put up every single day.