Notifications
Clear all

New Regimen, Try It!

MemberMember
(@tezzallen313)

Posted : 01/12/2014 7:52 pm

Hello all, my name is Montezz Allen.

My acne has come back with force.

I was clear for about a year and a half, but after I stopped using my regimen, it came back. And pretty fast too.

Why did I stop? Because I honestly thought I had grown out of it. NOT!

I have extremely oily skin.

However, I've recently went back to the dermatologist and requested the same topicals and pills that helped me reach clear skin the first time.

Epiduo and Clamydicin pads were key factors.

Here was my regimen: 2.5-5% benzoyl peroxide wash, follow up with clindamycin pads and then epiduo. I took doxycycline pills, too.

This regimen worked for me. Epiduo really works.

I'm on the same regimen again except for the clindamydicin pads. I substituted 2% oxy sulfuric acid pads in place of the clindamycin pads.

The dermatologist I'm seeing now said I don't need them because I'm using epiduo and doxycycline. However, I think I'm going to request a prescription for the pads anyway. After all, it did heal my acne.

I've been using epiduo now for about two days and the majority of my pimples are gone. Well, on the left side of my cheek, that is.

Try that regimen!

Lastly, I would like to say that I know this acne stuff is very difficult to deal with. Especially, when you see people around you 24/7 with clear and vibrant skin! But, we can withstand this mess. Stay strong! We will prevail!

All the best,

Montezz Allen