Notifications
Clear all

Clogged Pores

MemberMember
(@wildrek)

Posted : 01/07/2014 11:15 am

Hi, everyone

I am seeking help on my clogged pores problem that has been always forming on my forehead. I am 17 this year and this problem has been bugging me since I was 13. (Which makes me embarrass whenever I go out with my friends or family.)

Basically, clogged pores or whiteheads keeps popping up of my forehead and they eventually turn into pimples. The size of my pimples formed varies from the size of the whiteheads. Whenever one pimple goes away or vanish, another one pops up..

I have not much problem tackling the scars the pimples left behind as I don't poke them or touch them. I am also using the Clean and Clear deep action cleanser, Skinnlab Clay Mask and toner, Acne Clear pimple treatment cream and diluted Lemon juice 1-2 times daily.

Can my gene be the cause of my acne problem (as far as I know my father, uncles and cousins had experienced pimples.) Please help me :( I have a reunion coming up, nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Thanks,

Jay rolleyes.gif

MemberMember
(@katie789)

Posted : 01/14/2014 2:11 pm

Paula's Choice AHA and BHA gels help me with my clogged pores!

BHA penetrates the pore and dissolves the gunk, and AHAs get rid of dead skin cells so they do not clog your pores.

My derm recently prescribed me Tazorac, which helps. It is a topical retinoid.