Notifications
Clear all

Okay..where Is The Cure?

MemberMember
(@enoughisenough29)

Posted : 01/05/2014 6:50 am

Its 2014. Everything has reached a standstill. Nothing seems to work. I was on a rosacea forum and half of them are in despair that a product which had been worked on for 7 years that promised to change the lives of sufferers has ended up being a massive dissapointment because of the rebound flush side effect which has affected all of the users. Mirvaso made by galderma denies this as they say less than 1% in there clinical studies had this. BULLcrap. Of course they ignore the countless of customers and do a world wide launch and now more and more people are going to suffer.

This leads me to acne

acne is caused not by bacteria, not by Abnormal skin shedding, BUT by enlarged overreactive sebaceous glands. How can any Prof in dermatology go to work knowing that all that needs to be done is to DESTROY these glands and an entire disease will be removed.

Diet i feel plays a small role but a bigger role in genetics. This means variables in health and mind over the past generations will have an effect on determining your skin. However what you do now wont really help you so much but more so your children should you have any.

Its stil Retin A..Its still accutane..its still FING BP

Who here is actualy making a difference? no one..all people are doing is beating around the bush and doctors are laughing and enjoying the cash cow and doing as much as possible to prolong this disease.

stop buying products.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 01/05/2014 11:39 am

Diet.

MemberMember
(@youknow1)

Posted : 01/05/2014 11:47 am

Diet.

LMAO. Thanks for the laugh bro.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)