Notifications
Clear all

New Proactiv Plus Getting Excellent Results

MemberMember
(@acnedefeater)

Posted : 11/29/2013 8:02 pm

I just started using the new Proactiv Plus about one month ago and I've seen no new acne. Many people still don't know about it because it's still very new. However the formula has been pretty much completely redesigned.

I was on the DKR regimen for nearly 5 years from 2009 to one month ago and achieved 100% clearing. However, I got very tired of spending 30 minutes doing the regimen every morning and evening precisely as outlined. Although I knew if I continue to do the regimen I would continue to see acne free skin, the time it took was just too long. As such, I set out to find a new product that could keep me clear.

The last thing I would've thought is Proactiv Plus would be the answer for me. It could be different because I did not have any active acne when I started Proactiv Plus, but for an entire month I have not seen a single break out. I was very skeptical of the original Proactiv as I knew many people who failed to see good results.

I think the real difference with Proactiv Plus is the Pore Targeting Treatment which contains patented Smart TARGET benzoyl peroxide that has not irritated my skin because the benzoyl peroxide goes into my pores instead of sitting on my skin and causing flakiness like so many DKR users experience.