Notifications
Clear all

I Dare You Single Guys...

MemberMember
(@j031)

Posted : 11/26/2013 12:20 pm

Alright men listen up! I have a dare that involves going up to a girl and getting her number while wearing your acne proned face just to show you that most girls don't care if you have acne or not. Do it I dare yah.

MemberMember
(@aghhne)

Posted : 11/26/2013 3:15 pm

Alright men listen up! I have a dare that involves going up to a girl and getting her number while wearing your acne proned face just to show you that most girls don't care if you have acne or not. Do it I dare yah.

That's silly. It will depend on the severity of your acne. Plus, in order for this experiment to work, everyone should have the same degree of attractiveness. Also, they would have to ask a girl with the same preference and personality.

A lot of people here thinks they have "bad acne" then when you see their picture, it's really not bad infact some are almost non-exsisting.

How bad our acne is very much subjective.

MemberMember
(@j031)

Posted : 11/26/2013 3:21 pm

That's silly. It will depend on the severity of your acne. Plus, in order for this experiment to work, everyone should have the same degree of attractiveness. Also, they would have to ask a girl with the same preference and personality.

A lot of people here thinks they have "bad acne" then when you see their picture, it's really not bad infact some are almost non-exsisting.

How bad our acne is very much subjective.

Well said. 🙂

MemberMember
(@ballen)

Posted : 11/26/2013 4:07 pm

I know the more attractive the girl, the more she cares. Normal looking girls don't care that much, but not all of us wants to settle with mediocrity. Its a terrible thing to say, but its true.