Notifications
Clear all

What Kind Of Acne Is This? (Different Person)

MemberMember
(@user360044)

Posted : 11/07/2013 7:28 pm

Well, basically everyones story. I started off with blackheads towards the end of 8th grade and eventually ended up here. Now my face is scared and just disgusting to me. I am the only one in my highschool with acne and it makes me extremely sad. Im in 10th grade now and never had a girlfriend before and these things have consumed my life. My ego is so low I dont like hanging out with my friends anymore and dont talk to girls. Im pretty sure you all didnt come here to read my sob story so Ill just cut to the chase now. My acne is getting extremely worse and Ive been trying several different things. And this up coming monday Im finally going to the dermo for the first time. The picture i put is my left cheek. My right side is probably worse. Acne scars,white head, those other ones i cant remember what their called. Its a lot worse in real life. Everyone has told me, stop popping your pimples, just leave them alone. But i just cant. If ididnt pop my pimples in 9th grade i wouldnt have had this curse i brought upon myself. I just kind of wanted to come here to share my face like many other people. Sorry my grammar and spelling is a bit off, my english isnt very good. One more thing, i dont understand why it looks like i have more acne in different lighting. This was also my first post after stalking this website for weeks. Thank you for listening

post-360044-0-69824600-1383870411.jpg

post-360044-0-30488900-1383870463.jpg

post-360044-0-85400200-1383870511.jpg

post-360044-0-69824600-1383870411.jpg

post-360044-0-30488900-1383870463.jpg

post-360044-0-85400200-1383870511.jpg

MemberMember
(@ashish-sharma)

Posted : 11/08/2013 7:01 am

Well, basically everyones story. I started off with blackheads towards the end of 8th grade and eventually ended up here. Now my face is scared and just disgusting to me. I am the only one in my highschool with acne and it makes me extremely sad. Im in 10th grade now and never had a girlfriend before and these things have consumed my life. My ego is so low I dont like hanging out with my friends anymore and dont talk to girls. Im pretty sure you all didnt come here to read my sob story so Ill just cut to the chase now. My acne is getting extremely worse and Ive been trying several different things. And this up coming monday Im finally going to the dermo for the first time. The picture i put is my left cheek. My right side is probably worse. Acne scars,white head, those other ones i cant remember what their called. Its a lot worse in real life. Everyone has told me, stop popping your pimples, just leave them alone. But i just cant. If ididnt pop my pimples in 9th grade i wouldnt have had this curse i brought upon myself. I just kind of wanted to come here to share my face like many other people. Sorry my grammar and spelling is a bit off, my english isnt very good. One more thing, i dont understand why it looks like i have more acne in different lighting. This was also my first post after stalking this website for weeks. Thank you for listening

That's Acne Vulgaris

First of all don't get stressed up. You are quite young, I know how it feels to be an Acne sufferer. At this age many people don't care about what they eat and how they live. If you are committed to eliminate the Acne permanently from you life then do it holistically. You need to listen to your body,

Many people try topical treatments for years and still can't cure Acne permanently, instead they make it worse.

You need to know what made your body to behave like this ? Hormonal Imbalance ? Toxins ? Genetics ?

Are you consuming too much refined carbohydrate, breads, dairy products ?

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 11/08/2013 2:43 pm

Go to a dermatologist. Ask for Accutane. Your acne is bad enough to warrant it.