Notifications
Clear all

Acne On Chin Help!

MemberMember
(@beauty101)

Posted : 11/05/2013 11:56 am

Hi so I'm new here but I really need some solutions. I had the really bad pimple on my chin and I started putting warm compresses and toothpaste and other thing on it like ice but it only shrunk a little so I did the wrong thing and popped it, I know bad idea but it was irritating me. It got like black and looked like a permanent pimple and I kept picking it and drying it out because it was, again irritating me. I started using proactive and it was drying it out making it shrink but then I accidentally picked it again, now there is this black bump on my chin that looks like a pimple but it doesn't hurt and its shrinking a little but I need Ideas to make it go away please help! I need solutions I really wantit gone before the end of my school year. I really appreciate it.

MemberMember
(@ehal14)

Posted : 11/07/2013 4:32 am

You have to stop touching and picking on it. Picking will lead to more scabbing and awful hyperpigmentation. I think the best way is to keep it moisturized (applying moisturizer after your pimple cream), that way it would heal faster.

MemberMember
(@ashish-sharma)

Posted : 11/07/2013 6:58 am

Try - Oatmeal Mask or Honey Mask

You can message me if you need any help making these masks.