Notifications
Clear all

The Cause

MemberMember
(@faithhope)

Posted : 10/10/2013 5:23 pm

So I have literally been through hell this month, but I have learned a lot and I figured I would give back to the community that has helped me so much.

Acne is caused technically by your nerves & how you react or think about certain situations.

*It can be caused by doing too much of something.

However, I find the main cause of acne is obsessively worrying over acne & what causes it.

When people start avoiding different foods they like that creates some form of emotion related to that food.

When people stop using products they like, this does the same thing.

Basically, what you obsess over more is what you get more of.

Acne is caused by unhappiness, not doing what you want when you want.

For example, you want to hang out with your friends, but your self esteem is low, it makes you sad.

Therefore, creating more.

Acne is a sign you're not getting what you want out of your life, or you are unhappy about something.

Or you need to learn to cope with things people have said better.

When I tried to go a diet, it was complete bs. IDC what anyone has to say, my face exploded. It was terrible. I felt starved.

When I went back to my same eating ways, bam improvement.

When I stay away from this website, it almost disappears.

Acne is a sign that you need to make changes in your life that will make you happy & let you relax.

Acne is a sign that you're not living your life the way you want to.

Acne & low self esteem go hand in hand.

MemberMember
(@exister)

Posted : 10/10/2013 8:16 pm

Agreed.

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 10/11/2013 12:41 am

Moved to general acne discussion

MemberMember
(@faithhope)

Posted : 10/19/2013 12:27 pm

Another thing, I'm not telling people to take drugs or anything like that, but maybe just maybe you need to see a doctor for your nerves or new coping skills. Let's face it, in America we have generally stressful lives. Many times, we can't completely change our lives to our liking. Therefore, one might need new coping skills, etc. I have had acne for over 10 years, sometimes worse than others. It's a little different than stress, I believe it's mainly one's nerves and how we react & respond to certain social situations.