Notifications
Clear all

Blackheads On Beltline

MemberMember
(@rifael)

Posted : 09/22/2013 11:44 am

hi! i have this really bad problem where i'll form pimple-like-things. i did some research (and my own experimentation), and chances are they are not pimples, but my skin is probably just irritated. usually this happens with tight pants or rough pants where the waistline is really hard (i.e jeans when i'm sitting down really awkwardly).

however... i have noticed that i have blackheads (i think) there as well. what should i do? i've never treated blackheads before and i'm worried that my waistline getting irritated is the cause of the blackheads there? in the grand scheme of things, they're pretty small blackheads, but i'd really like to get rid of them!

..the only thing i can think of is that they might be hair, instead of blackheads. what do you all think? what should i do?

oh, i'd like to note that my only real actual concern is the possibility of the blackheads going deeper into my skin..

they've shrunk and i dont even feel them there anymore unless i look carefully. i'm not sure if this means they're going away on their own or it's getting worse into my skin! sorry for the trouble

MemberMember
(@a-p)

Posted : 09/22/2013 11:08 pm

Ingrown hairs. Simple fix is to buy a body wash with salicylic acid in it. You can buy salicylic body wash at any drugstore. Doesn't matter what brand because they all work about the same. I also recommend applying body lotion again, doesn't matter what brand. Just leave them be and the blackheads will fall out on their own.