Notifications
Clear all

How I Killed Demodex In 3 Months And Got Rid Of My Acne

MemberMember
(@someonefromabove)

Posted : 09/12/2013 1:41 pm

Hi,

My name is someonefromabove or demodexkiller and that's what I truly learned to be. Having had acne pretty much at all times when growing up, sometimes better sometimes worse, I more and more simply could not stand it any more. Clogged pores and infections coming up, all mixed with skin picking leads to a look that I do very much detest. This problem ultimately lead to years and years of research and experiments.

Morning: Lather face with Sibu Beauty Cleanse & Detox Sea Bar Facial Soap, leave on for 60-120 seconds. Moisturize with your favourite moisturizer.

Evening: Wash face with Sibu Beauty Cleanse & Detox Sea Bar Facial Soap, then apply an ointment such as ZZ cream or parasite killing herb cream of your choice. Very little goes a long way. (Tip: apply on very slightly moist face, as it will be much more easy to spread around the ZZ.) Do NOT pick the skin, just don't do it. It will pay off greatly. I'm not encouraging you to buy ZZ, what ou need is a cream that will kill parasites residing in the skin. You also might want to use a different face wash, I just feel the seabuckthorn oil helps with this issue.

Changes should be obvious within just a couple weeks. Never had a strong die-off. Good luck to you reading this! Good luck, bless you. I almost can't believe it, but I feel it, you too, like me, will end this DEMODEX CRAP.

I do believe that there are several forms of acne, but if DIET hasn't helped you (there's no obvious influence for me), if EXERCISING just makes you feel better but doesn't kiss your acne goodbye, then you might have the same problem as I had: parasites in your precious skin. Kill them for good and get the life you dream of back.

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 09/12/2013 1:54 pm

Wouldnt benzoyl peroxide kill them off?

MemberMember
(@someonefromabove)

Posted : 09/12/2013 1:58 pm

That's right, I believe benzoyl peroxide indeed kills them, hence the acne.org treatment works so well. Side effect is that the skin will learn to depend on the BPO and it has the side effect of making the skin rather dry and ages it prematurely, which is why I like to avoid it. It's just too irritating for me and when I stopped using it, it never took a long time for the crap acne problems to come back. It seems like it helps to suppress these demodex mites perfectly, but might not be able to get rid of them entirely. Maybe it can, I'm not sure. We need to experiment

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 09/12/2013 2:06 pm

How does oily skin come into the equation with demodex mites? Is that what creates a perfect breeding ground for them or do they somehow cause it?

MemberMember
(@someonefromabove)

Posted : 09/16/2013 1:42 am

If you eliminate the Demodex mites the infections will stop and your skin will get smooth and soft again, your pores will become smaller and an oily skin will be something from the past.

This is my experience. You know, I've always wondered why my skin seemed to be so nasty even though my health was great when I had Acne. Years later I knew. Now I don't have any oily skin at all.