Notifications
Clear all

When/how To Clean Face

MemberMember
(@abegone)

Posted : 09/02/2013 1:25 pm

Hi, I've been bouncing through different acne treatments for awhile and 1 thing i can never understand is when to wash my face. I'll wash it in the morning with the use of an astrigent and moisterizer then do the same at night. But when I go to work in the morning and start sweating should i be washing it in the middle of the day or once i get home from work aswell? I've heard of people using wipes to clear the sweat and oil off but will that just make my skin more prone to breakouts untill i put more acne meds back on?

Please and thankyou

MemberMember
(@eheheh)

Posted : 11/11/2013 11:06 pm

My skin is oily and I wash it twice a day, in the morning more of a rinse and in the evening with warm water, rubbing in circles gently with my fingers, and then rinsing with cool water. I don't really use any products, but maybe they work for you.

Whenever I sweat, i splash water on my face as soon as i can to rinse it off and pat it dry gently with a tissue. When my face is extra oily, I just dab it dry with a tissue.

The important part is to know your own skin and what it needs. Always remember not to scrub/rub your face roughyl when washing or drying. Irritation can worsen acne, pop pimples by accident and making your skin look red and worse overall.

Good luck!