Notifications
Clear all

How I Got Rid Of My Acne

MemberMember
(@finally1clear)

Posted : 08/28/2013 12:41 am

Like many of you, I too used to suffer from acne. My acne was almost non-existent on the left cheeck, but my right cheeck was severely damaged. There was never a period of more than 3 or 4 days when I didn't get a new pimple to join my old ones. My acne was mostly under the skin, the kind that hurts upon touching. Needless to say, being a girl that caused a huge blow on my self esteem.

Cutting to the chase, I am sooo happy to say that I am clear now.

My struggle with acne includes severalll visits to the dermatolgoists, taking meds, even the Oratane treatment and different ointments.

Unlucky for me, these things never worked for me! Using the ointments, I got clear for a while but acne returned in 4 to 5 months, and it was more severe this time. The doctor prescribed oratane, but apart from causing immese dryness of my lips and in nose, it did nothing for me.

What came to my rescue though was HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT.

It was a stroke of luck in this regard. My dad used homeopathy treatment to treat his sciatic pains and it was more effective for him than the allopathy counter parts. My mother insisted I too go the homeopathic doctor. I was sure that this won't help me either as I had little belief in meds that were almost like sweets.

Anyway, the doctor there asked me my routine. How much did I got thirsty, if I got hungry etc. etc. Quite general questions but he got a fair idea of my body through it. He gave me 4 tiny bottles contiaining small white sweet balls and told me to eat these alternatively. Morning, noon, evening, night. He also mentioned that in homeopathy, each body is treated differently. There is no generic treatment for everyone. This struck me as a good thing since in medicine world, same thing when prescribed to different people, generated different results.

By the grace of God, I am finally clear of alll my acne now. No new pimple and all the old ones have vanished. And all this within a month or two. I can not stress enough how much I am happy for going to that doctor.

I would urge anyone who's suffering from ACNE to do try homeopathy treatment. Hopefully it will more effective for you too, and you can enjoy your life just as fully as I am now :)

P.S. The reason I'm writing this is that I too used to haunt acne forums and blogs. I always used to think that why isn't anyone here who really did got rid of his/her acne. And I always thought that if I ever found out how to, I'll let maximum people know. Hence here I am!