Notifications
Clear all

"flat" Bumps On Forehead

MemberMember
(@maidem)

Posted : 08/10/2013 1:40 pm

I have flat bumps that appear on my face. They usually only form on my forehead, but pop up on other part of my face at times. They aren't as round or prominent as pimples and have no head. They are the same colour as my skin or sometimes pink. Can be itchy at times and peel. I've been getting them since I hit puberty (I am now 18) and they worsen during my period. What are they and how can I get rid of them.

MemberMember
(@rosalie324)

Posted : 08/10/2013 6:37 pm

I have flat bumps that appear on my face. They usually only form on my forehead, but pop up on other part of my face at times. They aren't as round or prominent as pimples and have no head. They are the same colour as my skin or sometimes pink. Can be itchy at times and peel. I've been getting them since I hit puberty (I am now 18) and they worsen during my period. What are they and how can I get rid of them.

I would love to know the answer to this as well! I get "flat bumps", which I guess aren't bumps. More like small areas on my forehead with these weird flat things. They're the same color as my skin and you can barely see them. it's more that I can feel them and they bother me. Also they never turn into any kind of pimple, they just eventually subside on their own... Anyone know what these are?