Notifications
Clear all

( Pic )What Type Of Pimples Are These?

MemberMember
(@isaacneedshelp)

Posted : 08/02/2013 6:24 pm

‹ Hi im isaac, i been recently having some issues with pimples that are bumpy and the hurt ass hell.

This morning i notice that i had a white bumps on top of them ( Under my nose ) ... in the morning i left it alone i did my regular skin care routine 1) Washed my face with cleanser ( Clean&Clear morning burst with vitamin c, 2) Apply Salicylic acid 2% cream on the area on my nose , 3) apply Arnica ointment to get rid of the white puss still inside, then apply fade cream on my dark spots that i have, then washed my face at 5pm because i whent out side and i was sweating, .... i try to get rid of this pimples but these wont go away what im i doing wrong please help me :D

post-214155-0-66526000-1375485775_thumb.

post-214155-0-66526000-1375485775_thumb.

MemberMember
(@kevindreed)

Posted : 08/02/2013 7:10 pm

Try this. Stop the cleansers there really not necessary and stop the sacylic acid and arnica. I don't use a cleanser and I have clear skin. Then use benzoyl peroxide to shrink the pimples size and avoid new breakouts. Then moisturize using cetaphil moisturizer. This is the best moisturizer for acne prone skin. Then use CVS oilpads to clear off the shine that cetaphil with give your face.

Benzoyl peroxide is the most effective not prescribe cream. It is made to heal and stop breakouts.

MemberMember
(@isaacneedshelp)

Posted : 08/02/2013 8:12 pm

Thank you alot you made my day ^.^ <3 !

Try this. Stop the cleansers there really not necessary and stop the sacylic acid and arnica. I don't use a cleanser and I have clear skin. Then use benzoyl peroxide to shrink the pimples size and avoid new breakouts. Then moisturize using cetaphil moisturizer. This is the best moisturizer for acne prone skin. Then use CVS oilpads to clear off the shine that cetaphil with give your face.

Benzoyl peroxide is the most effective not prescribe cream. It is made to heal and stop breakouts.

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 08/02/2013 8:48 pm

I Agree with Kevin that you should use some benzoyl peroxide cream~ It's wonderful for spot treating! .. but I really think you should continue using a gentle cleaner! It takes all the oils and such off your skin, and really helps to give it a better clean.. at least in my experience. Also a moisturizer is key when using face washes and and treatment, you need to restore the skins natural protection. I personally use CeraVe moisturizing cream, and I looooooove it! (:

Good luck on clearing those up (: and I hope this helps!