Notifications
Clear all

Urgent Help Required For My Acne/scars/ Hyper Pigmentation

MemberMember
(@kuki90)

Posted : 07/24/2013 10:33 pm

Hi

I'm 23 and still struggling with acne problem.

I've oily skin around T zone. And have dandruff problem occasionally.

Pic 1: a big zist on my left cheek. A big pesky one. Definitely cystic.

Pic 2: right cheek with some good scaring.

For treating acne i've consumed isotretinoin for couple of months.

Tropically applied benzoyl peroxide gel. And cleansing and toning skin.

For treating scars i got treatments like microdermabrasion and salicylic peeling. Alternatively done as per the dermatologist. Found some improvement too but still looking for a smoother and flawless skin :(

Could you pls help. I'd appreciate all ur inputs. Thnks..

post-213788-0-78371300-1374723187_thumb.post-213788-0-30640000-1374723176_thumb.

post-213788-0-30640000-1374723176_thumb.

post-213788-0-78371300-1374723187_thumb.

MemberMember
(@walkinginthelight)

Posted : 07/27/2013 12:09 am

The less ingredients the better and when you chose things that are in nature than results are massive. Here's something I posted on another thread. It's a great cleansing option:

I would highly suggest washing your face with baking soda and hibiscus flower water. Go to a health food store and buy organic/dried hibiscus flower, soak it in distilled water for an hour or more, you'll see that the water will turn a deep purple (full of Vitamin C, google it). Soak your face with water, add a little bit of baking soda in your hands, scrub your face lightly, rinse, than add the hibiscus flower water to your face and let it dry. You'll notice a BIG difference. Try it for a week and let me/us know what you think.

massive love,

Eric

P.S. what I'm sharing with you is an all natural method that has no negative reactions compared to a lot of the stuff we usually buy at stores for our skin, so don't be afraid of it, believe and trust in nature and you'll see results. There IS a natural way to control our breakouts and the final results are life changing. This is an excellent exterior cleanser, but there's some more work that needs to be done inside our temple to see more powerful results.