Notifications
Clear all

[Pics] What Kind Of Acne Is This And How Can I Fix It?

MemberMember
(@acne-op)

Posted : 07/15/2013 1:36 am

Close to giving up, have had these for 3 years now

http://imgur.com/QIBuVtS

MemberMember
(@underneath32)

Posted : 07/15/2013 3:11 am

What are you currently using?

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 07/15/2013 9:21 am

have u tried diet and lifestyle modification?

have u tried regimen?

MemberMember
(@acne-op)

Posted : 07/15/2013 10:12 am

What are you currently using?

finacea and benzoyl peroxide. i used retin a for 2 years but it didnt help

have u tried diet and lifestyle modification?

have u tried regimen?

ive tried neither, but i don't have acne anymore in the sense that i don't get pimples. all the redness you see is flat and is scarring from previous acne that happened a few years ago

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 07/15/2013 12:59 pm

i thought so.

but since u dint particularly mention i stressed on acne.

well,for PIH u can use aha or bha.

i dnt recommend insanely high % peel for many face intolerance or bad results if not habituated.

so just try using milder ones now.

u could try dan's aha or a regular SA wash for now.

MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 07/16/2013 3:22 am

I had a ton of red marks or PIH after my Accutant course and i tried Hydroquinone ointment with no results, I tried retina with zero results, I was about to give up and just hope that time would heal them soon enough, then I ran across a lot of posts where people were taking about dans AHA plus so I decided to order it as a last ditch effort. Not expecting it to work at all...

SUPRISE SUPRISE my marks are almost gone! In a month my makes have decreased by %75 which is more than I can say for all those expensive topicals

MemberMember
(@acne-op)

Posted : 07/17/2013 2:37 am

I had a ton of red marks or PIH after my Accutant course and i tried Hydroquinone ointment with no results, I tried retina with zero results, I was about to give up and just hope that time would heal them soon enough, then I ran across a lot of posts where people were taking about dans AHA plus so I decided to order it as a last ditch effort. Not expecting it to work at all...

SUPRISE SUPRISE my marks are almost gone! In a month my makes have decreased by %75 which is more than I can say for all those expensive topicals

THANK YOU for your post and i suppose ill give aha a shot. hopefully its the magic bullet!

do you have any pictures before or after using dan's AHA?

edit: also, when you use aha, do you wash it off a few minutes after or leave it on till the morning?