Notifications
Clear all

How Does Ur Acne Clear Forever After Accutane?

MemberMember
(@accutanewasawesome1234)

Posted : 07/08/2013 9:22 pm

I am about to finish accutane and but i broke out a little bit recently( probably because of exxcesive masterbaiting.) but i was wondering, how does your acne not come back as long as you are not taking the pill?

MemberMember
(@exister)

Posted : 07/10/2013 10:37 am

I think it's because the people see themselves with clear skin and that image sticks in their mind so they don't develop acne again afterward. They are able to move on from it. Because I think there is a strong mind-body connection and you can heal, worsen or induce your acne with thought. After you clear up from accutane, you "grow out" of the idea of having acne. When people say they "grew out of acne", most of the time I honestly think it's more of a mental/emotional growing out of it, it has little to do with age (or the age gives them the confidence to grow out of it, or the responsibilities to distract them from it).

The people who do relapse and break out afterward must have even a subconscious fear of the acne returning or a vivid memory of what their face used to look like, which is why it comes back.

MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 07/10/2013 9:47 pm

^ is untrue...

Accutane doesn't stop your acne for forever. Look at some logs most people require 2 or 3 courses even then people still break out. It's not a 100% cure. It works for some and not for others. If your acne is hormonal which most acne is accutane won't help you in the long term. Look into hormonal treatments if accutane doesn't do the trick.

I did get clear but broke out 3 months later. But my ance is manageable and is nowhere near the severity it was before accutane.

Good luck with the rest of your course.

MemberMember
(@zefferson)

Posted : 07/11/2013 2:13 am

Yes that is untrue.. to a degree however, stress does play a big part on our acne and what we see in the mirror will cause/not cause stress, depending on how good we look.

Accutane thins the blood. It is a quick remedy for acne. It fools your body into thinking its blood is healthy when it is really only diluted by chemicals and that's as simple as it gets.

Cleansing your blood is the key to long lasting, clear skin.

Follow my advice in my 'Change Your Life' post in the general discussions area and learn how to cleanse your blood and do it right.

MemberMember
(@achrism)

Posted : 06/11/2015 8:37 pm

I feel like someone needs to clarify: masturbation doesn't cause acne. I don't think I even want to know how or where the original poster got that information.

MemberMember
(@pickleshmickle)

Posted : 07/19/2015 1:10 am

I feel like someone needs to clarify: masturbation doesn't cause acne. I don't think I even want to know how or where the original poster got that information.

Everyone is different. Some people break out because they eat the wrong thing. Some people break out if they masturbate. Why acne manifests is different for each person.

MemberMember
(@achrism)

Posted : 07/19/2015 9:31 am

It's true that everyone's causes are different, but there's absolutely no medical reason why masturbating or sex would cause acne. That's a complete myth.