Notifications
Clear all

Deep Seated Clogged Pores And Lumps On Face?

MemberMember
(@donyyful)

Posted : 06/30/2013 3:14 pm

Hi guys, I'm seeking helping again from an issue i've been having for a while now judging by the title. >.<

i've been suffering with very deep clogged pores, bright white colored lumps, especially around the nose area; they don't hurt or anything and they are only visible when I do a certain expression or what not. For example, if you were to '' move '' your whole mouth downwards, you can see them stuck deep in my pore.

I know that they'll become a massive cyst when they reach to the surface of my skin due to the same issues before, and leaving a nasty scar on my face. I use regular AHA and BHA products and have a really good skin regimen, as well as doing a weekly treatment of steaming my face and using a Bentonite clay mask with Apple cider vinegar. It hasn't helped much with these individual lumps but the overall radiance of the skin.

Is there anything else I can do to prevent these from happening or from purging? I found two lumps again on my face this morning. :(

MemberMember
(@a-p)

Posted : 06/30/2013 11:44 pm

I have the same problem. Closed comedones turning into cystic acne nodules from SA.

A jessner peel will help and I love this one

https://www.makeupartistschoice.com/MUAC-Jessner-Revitalizing-Peel_p_171.html

Pm me for detailed instructions on using a jessner peel to zap out cystic acne.

I have been suffering because I'm so broke right now haha! Ugh it sucks but as soon as I get paid I'm buying another bottle. This is seriously the best product I have ever used and I recommend ANYONE who is suffering from cystic acne to try a jessners chemical peel.

I do mine at home but if you have like $300+ to splurge at a spa get one because its great!

MemberMember
(@donyyful)

Posted : 07/01/2013 7:42 am

Thank you for your reply and suggestion! I shall give this a go when I also get paid haha.