Clear all

How To Get Rid Of Acne Forever

MemberMember
(@huzaifa)

Posted : 06/17/2013 7:01 am

how to get rid of acne forevr they ruined my life :(

(@LewisS)

Posted : 06/17/2013 8:35 am

I wish I had an answer to give to you. Hopefully one day we will...

I'm going to use this as an opportunity to rant.

I have tried literally everything and it either dries me out or breaks me out. I can't win. The acne.org regimen was working for me, but I couldn't afford to carry on with it. Yeah there's the store-brand regimen supplies, but they're no way as effective. :(

I just had to get that off my mind.

MemberMember
(@zephster)

Posted : 06/17/2013 8:42 am

Well if we had the answer for that, we wouldn't be dealing with this curse. I know it sucks and it's ruined my life too but you gotta keep fighting. You gotta know that you're not the only one and you have the whole acne.org to help you in dealing with acne. I've been depressed and there were times I just wanted to give up. It's a hard and grueling battle but it's all worth it in the end, and that I promise you. Peace!

by the way, have you tried consulting a dermatologist? Chances are they might be able to help you, the only downside it's not cheap.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 06/17/2013 10:37 am

tell us about what u have already tried?

tell us more about ur-

skincare routine?

acne?

skin?

diet?

lifestyle?

MemberMember
(@a-p)

Posted : 06/17/2013 11:50 am

First, if you've tried every acne topical without success you actually may not have acne!

There are so many other things that appear to look like acne. I feel that if you really have acne those topicals should work to clear it. If you don't have acne they will only reduce it slightly or not work at all.

If your an adult and you're suffering from nodules and pustules with red irritated skin, you could have Rosacea. Rosacea is adult acne and should be treated in a similar but totally different way than treating acne. You'll need a topical antibiotic that kills all bacteria including the kind that doesn't need oxygen to survive.