Notifications
Clear all

Fashion Week Model With Bad Acne

MemberMember
(@madeleine24)

Posted : 05/30/2013 2:44 am

I know it's old news but have any of you heard of Cassandra Bankson?

Inspiring young woman :). She didn't let her acne stop her from walking the catwalk at NY fashion week!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2151604/Acne-ridden-Cassandra-Bankson-hoped-help-person-posting-video-spot-concealing-make-tips-watched-MILLIONS.html

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/30/2013 4:43 am

could u please post this in the 'emotional forum'.

MemberMember
(@bluegreeneyed)

Posted : 05/30/2013 1:47 pm

Oh I love her! I watch her YouTube vids:)

(@LewisS)

Posted : 05/30/2013 2:44 pm

Omg, I've watched a ton of her videos on YouTube. She's also a trained cosmetician. Her acne was so much more severe than it is now, she's pretty inspiring.

MemberMember
(@madeleine24)

Posted : 05/31/2013 2:49 am

How do I move it to the other forum?

I will check out her vids smile.png!

Makes you think though doesn't it, here I am too embarrassed to go some places without makeup. And I hate anyone who assumes acne is because you're unclean and mustn't wash your face argh! I think she's very brave considering she's taken on the modelling industry and actually shows us what her skin looks like without makeup. Alot of those "celebrities without makeup" photos you see, you can tell they're wearing coverup and a little makeup still!

MemberMember
(@priyankaa)

Posted : 05/31/2013 10:22 am

I remember her! Shes a YouTube guru/vlogger! I watched her acne coverage video when it first came out and she had it really bad. Shes such a brave person. Role model!! I reckon though if she stopped using a lot of heavy makeup then her acne would clear up a lot.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/31/2013 1:27 pm

I remember her! Shes a YouTube guru/vlogger! I watched her acne coverage video when it first came out and she had it really bad. Shes such a brave person. Role model!! I reckon though if she stopped using a lot of heavy makeup then her acne would clear up a lot.

hey!

i feel she doesnt have too many choice.she is a model and she must cover all the acne with make-up.

i hope some day some brand hires 'real looking; people with acne to pose or walk for them but as of now,sounds like a dream!!

neutral.gif

MemberMember
(@kylenea)

Posted : 05/31/2013 2:36 pm

Hey!

I love watching her youtube videos! I think she is more of a Youtube Guru than a fashion model but regardless she is wonderful and sweet and positive!