Notifications
Clear all

Desperate Need Of Help

MemberMember
(@obito77)

Posted : 05/21/2013 6:30 pm

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here and urgent need of your help.

So I'm 21 and suffering from acne which comes and goes and require your advice. I am currently on Lymecycline tablets which I have been having for more than 6 months. I use Benzoyl Peroxide - Quinoderm in the evening. I think I have combination skin (T-zone is normally oily) I use Clear and Clear Skin blotting paper.

For moisturizer I use Gillette Energizing, Face wash I use twice Clean and clear Sensitive skin Exfloliator.

Acne has been on and off recently been getting a small red bump which hurts when touched, is this a cyst?

Acne consists of small red spots or ones with a white head. around cheeks mainly and sometimes forehead.

What shall I do to combat the acne? How can I resolve oily skin? Worried if I try something it will make matters worse...

Any advice is greatly appreciated since it has been too long I have had this problem.

- Obito

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 05/21/2013 6:53 pm

Maybe you should follow dan's regime.I hope it helps and also combine with your medicine :)

MemberMember
(@obito77)

Posted : 05/21/2013 7:05 pm

Sure but where can I find Dan's Regime? :)

Read that maybe its a nodule rather than a cyst since its like a red bump.

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 05/21/2013 7:18 pm

I saw a lot of people here got the same problem as you, and they got realli impressive result after 3 to 5 months.

You have to order online dan's product or follow his instructure about how ot use bp.

You can find it in this website acne.org and click acne.org products

MemberMember
(@obito77)

Posted : 05/22/2013 3:50 am

It's odd since it comes and goes, maybe its just a phase but I don't want to be saying this for another 10 years haha

Just worried trying something out in case it doesn't work etc.

Went to the dermatologist however it was a "good day" where there weren't any prominent acne.