Notifications
Clear all

Mid-Day Oily Skin

MemberMember
(@frankiew)

Posted : 05/18/2013 1:45 pm

First thing in the morning and before sleep I use Proactive's full program (+ moisturizer + daily oil control), but in the middle of the day my skin starts getting really greasy/oily.

Is there any way to wash this off? If I'd do my whole regimen mid-day my skin would get oily again at night.

Maybe wash + moisturizer??

Thank you

MemberMember
(@collegeboy84)

Posted : 05/19/2013 12:42 am

First thing in the morning and before sleep I use Proactive's full program (+ moisturizer + daily oil control), but in the middle of the day my skin starts getting really greasy/oily.

Is there any way to wash this off? If I'd do my whole regimen mid-day my skin would get oily again at night.

Thank you

There is not a whole lot you can do about your oily skin but you can minimize it to some extent. I usually splash water on my face on a lunch break or whenever I feel my skin is too oily. I also keep a bandanna in my back pocket and use it to wipe excess oil off my cheeks and forehead when need be.

MemberMember
(@mbbento)

Posted : 05/19/2013 8:40 pm

Ditto what collegeboy said. There isn't much you can do besides try to control it. That is hard in itself. Good luck!

MemberMember
(@carwinns)

Posted : 05/19/2013 8:50 pm

Thank you

My skin is like this too, in the middle of the day I just wipe the oil off with a wet paper towel. It makes me feel a lot cleaner afterwards

MemberMember
(@aloeindica)

Posted : 05/20/2013 1:49 pm

my skin is so oily basically when i am going to outside of house and travel couple of hour then the skin get oilly.so what can do.