Notifications
Clear all

What To Put On Mosquito/bedbug Bite?

MemberMember
(@drewfish01)

Posted : 05/15/2013 12:51 am

I have many bites on my face that are huge and cystlike. I had thought those were from cystic acne but many of them were from bites. I'm currently putting benadryl topical on it... would that be fine?

I currently put benadryl on those huge cyst like pimples that are bites from mosquito/bed bugs. But what should i put on the ones that are like 7-8 small bites to the face? I have a ton of them on one side of my cheek that was the only part of my face that was clear. I currently just put some aveeno moisturizing lotion that has colloidal oatmeal. Would that be fine?

What im worried is are those red marks going to stay on my cheeks?? I already have tons of red marks from acne now everywhere else on my face and now bed bug or mosquito bites im worried of the marks. This was the only small part of my face that was clear and now my whole face looks infected now and apparently most of this are bed bug or mosquito bites.

Can someone tell me what i shoud put on it? I put benadryl on those cystlike mosquito/bed bug bites and aveeno moisturizing lotion that has colloidal oatmail on the small bites that are pimplelike but small. Or should i put benadryl on that too???

MemberMember
(@drewfish01)

Posted : 05/15/2013 12:49 pm

anyone???

MemberMember
(@drewfish01)

Posted : 05/15/2013 6:21 pm

can someone please tell me what i can do about this? I have these bites all over my face. Are they going to leave red marks?

MemberMember
(@nakedsmurf)

Posted : 05/15/2013 9:01 pm

Just waited out bro.

You might make it worse let it run its course if they are bites.