Notifications
Clear all

New Solution For Acne Found At Uc Berkeley

MemberMember
(@alymartian)

Posted : 05/14/2013 5:12 pm

Hi guys:

Just thought that Id share that my dermatologist recommended ActivaMune which was developed by scientists at UC Berkeley at double the supplemental dosage for my acne and that within three months my face is completely clear. Apparently the way that it works is that the DIM in it (which comes from broccoli) has anti-inflammatory properties and immune enhancing properties both of the which are very important for acne as acne is caused by chronic inflammation on the skin and constant re-infections that lead to the inflammation. My skin is clear and Im very excited.

Cheers,

Alysson

MemberMember
(@camaroz28)

Posted : 05/14/2013 6:28 pm

The best known plant-derived anti-androgen is 3,3'-Diindolylmethane(DIM). I'm afraid it is the same old card trick with a new spin on it. What is getting old is the constant downplaying of risks.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/15/2013 1:04 am

just brocoli?

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 05/15/2013 3:43 am

The best known plant-derived anti-androgen is 3,3'-Diindolylmethane(DIM). I'm afraid it is the same old card trick with a new spin on it. What is getting old is the constant downplaying of risks.

huh? Care to elaborate (I would appreciate it).

MemberMember
(@camaroz28)

Posted : 05/15/2013 10:09 am

huh? Care to elaborate (I would appreciate it).

Sure, DIM = anti-androgen = attempting to fight Mother Nature, in a fight you are destined to lose. Just look up the side effects associated with anti-androgens, and all will become clear. Unfortunately, many of the popular (pharmaceutical and holistic) acne treatments attempt to curb androgen expression.