Notifications
Clear all

Get Rid Of Acne Scars With Lemon

MemberMember
(@rachel99)

Posted : 05/07/2013 5:26 am

Lemon juice face wash (or perhaps lime juice): Lemons are the most useful organic fruit for acne scarring alleviation given that they provide citric acid solution which transforms lemons into biological discolor. Press a lemon to obtain the juice of it. Next, thoroughly clean your skin to get rid of sebum and then get cotton fabric wool to soak up the lemon juice. After that, put it on mildly to scarred region; hold out just about 10 to 15 mins and afterwards thoroughly clean your facial area once more with cool water. You should do it many times in several weeks for surprising improvement. You may as well blend a spoon of yogurt together with oatmeal, and then add up a couple of droplets of fresh lemon juice. Apply the compound on your scarred surface and wait a little for nearly 10 minutes. Lastly, cleanse it off and wipe your face with a dried and clean soft towel. Good luck!

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/07/2013 6:35 am

i'd say be careful .

MemberMember
(@oilygirl1980)

Posted : 05/07/2013 9:50 pm

Agreed, spot testing is best. I had great luck with lemon juice masks. After washing, I would squeeze lemon juice into a dish and soak a cotton round in it and then apply it all over. I just let it dry and then used my toner to remove it and followed with my moisturizer. My cystic acne was prevented very well, and my dark spots slowly but surely started to lighten up. Took a while for the bad ones, but it beats paying 45 dollars for the cream from the derm that didn't even work and then caused more breakouts.

MemberMember
(@rarrrgh)

Posted : 05/07/2013 11:34 pm

Now that im getting pretty clear i want to try lemon juice for the scars left behind :( they are bad ones. Thank you for the info!

I used to use a lemon juice toner by brand called Skin Organics but its very expensive and despite the good results i just cannot afford to pay 30 some dollars for a bottle of lemon juice toner lol ill take my chances with fresh lemons!

MemberMember
(@oilygirl1980)

Posted : 05/08/2013 9:12 pm

Definitely try it! A bag of lemons is cheap and i reuse the same half for 3 days. Just store in a ziploc in the fridge. Id say i spend a dollar or two a week on this. Didnt have to exfoliate at all while using this. The lemon got rid of dead skin cells for me as well. :)

MemberMember
(@rachel99)

Posted : 05/10/2013 10:55 pm

Thank you all for your share. It's really precious experience :)