Notifications
Clear all

Face Skin (Especially Cheek) Has Become Really Jiggly?

MemberMember
(@tomwantshelp)

Posted : 04/28/2013 4:22 am

I have not gained or lost any weight, but now when I run or walk I can feel my cheek skin has downwards pressure with every step. If I stand infront of the mirror and do a little jump the cheek skin jiggles a lot!

What is happening? Is it because I am moisturizing a lot? I am 17 years old.

MemberMember
(@nakedsmurf)

Posted : 04/28/2013 9:49 am

I have not gained or lost any weight, but now when I run or walk I can feel my cheek skin has downwards pressure with every step. If I stand infront of the mirror and do a little jump the cheek skin jiggles a lot!

What is happening? Is it because I am moisturizing a lot? I am 17 years old.

Imagine when you reach 30!

Nah I'm joking, ppl change as they grow older is part of growing up

You get taller, bigger cheeks, nose forms in different ways, hair color changes, loose teeth new teeth

Etc...

MemberMember
(@tomwantshelp)

Posted : 04/28/2013 10:07 pm

But I feel like this is a side effect of the intense drying of using BP and washing my face hard over the past year. You don't think that the drying and treatments could have caused this?

MemberMember
(@kurt-genesis)

Posted : 04/14/2021 8:44 pm

On 4/29/2013 at 11:07 AM, TomWantsHelp said:

But I feel like this is a side effect of the intense drying of using BP and washing my face hard over the past year. You don't think that the drying and treatments could have caused this?

I cant believe I finally found a person with the exact problem as mine. I used to wash my face a lot, moisturize, and try different types of products and im 15. I noticed that my face got jiggly and I honestly dont know how to fix it. Have you found an answer already or a solution about this problem??