Notifications
Clear all

How Can I Get Tan?

MemberMember
(@bulbasaur321)

Posted : 04/27/2013 8:06 am

I'm using Roaccutane for two months now and since it's almost summer I was wondering how can I get tan, I'm as pale as a ghost and my doctor told me the last thing I wanna do is go out to the sun.. I heard about self tanning lotions\sprays and other methods that may get me tan without me ending up looking like a tomato because of the sunburn, has anyone here found a way to tan while on the accutane treament?

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 04/27/2013 8:57 am

Your only option is self-tanners, you could try out philosophys, but many self-tanners can clog pores so you need to be careful.

I'm using Roaccutane for two months now and since it's almost summer I was wondering how can I get tan, I'm as pale as a ghost and my doctor told me the last thing I wanna do is go out to the sun.. I heard about self tanning lotions\sprays and other methods that may get me tan without me ending up looking like a tomato because of the sunburn, has anyone here found a way to tan while on the accutane treament?

MemberMember
(@bulbasaur321)

Posted : 04/27/2013 9:24 am

Your only option is self-tanners, you could try out philosophys, but many self-tanners can clog pores so you need to be careful.

Any self tanning lotions you recommend?

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 04/27/2013 9:48 am

Philosophys http://www.sephora.com/here-comes-the-sun-age-defense-gradual-glow-self-tanner-for-face-P307809 or cliniques http://www.clinique.com/product/1660/5982/Sun/Self_Tanners/Clinique-Self-Sun-Face-Tinted-Lotion/index.tmpl kind of pricey though. Jergens makes an oil free version as well which you could buy from any store just about. Just make sure the ones you use say 'oil-free' on them.