Notifications
Clear all

Help Me Get My Skin Flawless 😉 (Pics)

MemberMember
(@wcanka)

Posted : 01/17/2013 7:03 pm

So hello guys, i saw other members were postin pictures, so u can give them advice on how to treat their skin, so i was liek what the hell I'll try smile.png

Feel free to ask questions and give me any advice that can help me improve my skin.

MemberMember
(@wcanka)

Posted : 01/21/2013 6:42 am

BUMP

MemberMember
(@tony1990)

Posted : 01/21/2013 7:42 am

What are you using atm? How is your diet and lifestyle, give us more information so people can give you some advice :)

MemberMember
(@onefatalgoose)

Posted : 01/24/2013 8:10 pm

What are you using atm? How is your diet and lifestyle, give us more information so people can give you some advice smile.png

This would help.

MemberMember
(@jwaltersrn)

Posted : 01/25/2013 1:36 pm

I'm not a big "don't eat anything" person. I think our skin should work in the world we live in and the world is covered in McDonalds... that said I see alot of irritation and scabbing. Stop picking right now! If you have a "ready to go white head" sterilize a small needle, pierce the white head and drain it gently. DO NOT SQUEEZE ever. Just makes it go deeper and spreads infection.

Stop any harsh chemicals or cleansers. No exfoliating scrubs. Your skin is inflamed and needs time to heal. Gently massaging a soap free cleanser or OCM mixture will control oil and bacteria and allow for the skin to heal. Once the irritation has reduced, you can look into chemical exfoliation that will not spread bacteria and aggravate your skin even more.

Drink a TON of water. I literally mean a gallon a day. This helps balance and hydrate skin, and controls glucose levels.

Wash pillow cases every other day. Or change them every other day, just dont sleep on the same pillowcase for more than 2 days.

Finally, you might have some perioral dermatitis, it looks pretty angry around your mouth and chin. Try swiping this area with a 50/50 mix of water and raw, organic, unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar with "the mother". I throw a tablespoon of Raw Manuka honey in mine too. Really helps control the dermatitis. If its PD it will clear up in under a week with this blend. You can also use it for an all over facial toner.

Start there and let us know how it goes!