Notifications
Clear all

My Cystic Acne Has Finally Diminished. Here's How I Did It

MemberMember
(@yacht1111)

Posted : 11/23/2012 8:58 pm

I have had 3 severe cystic acne breakouts starting 3 years ago. The first time it happened, i surrendered and went to see a dermatologist. He put me on Minocycline. The cystic acne slowly faded away within a week. I was on this medication for over a year. During the year, I would say the Minocycline helped about 80% of the time. Some pimples would still come up over the year, but over time, the meditation started to wear off. Cysts started coming back and I started to get desperate. I wanted to get off the medication because i believe in holistic healing only.

When i stopped using the medication, my cystic acne came back with a vengeance. It was so bad, i didn't go out into public for over 2 months!! It was the hardest and most depressing time of my life. I was trying to figure out what was causing the breakouts. I did research and I came across 2 supplements that I have not ever took in my life. It was Omega 3-6-9/flax/borage/fish oil AND Vitamin B-5: A super cure for cystic acne.

Omega 3-6-9/flax/borage/fish oil AND Vitamin B-5 is SAVING MY LIFE.

Over the 2 weeks I've been taking these supplements, my face has finally cleared up and i am not even on the Minocycline! I am so proud of my body. This whole time, it seems i needed EFA, which is the essential fatty acids of the omega369/flax/borage/fish oils. The Vitamin B-5 (also known as Pantothenic Acid), was another factor that helped my face clear up. There are a few bumps still forming under the skin that will leave huge dark scars for a few days. But it is no where near as bad as it was during the major breakout. The smaller bumps that do come up now are very tiny and are pop easily, leaving almost no scar, just a tiny black dot usually that will usually clear away. The majority of the breakouts on my face were on the chin, around the lips, and lower cheeks.

Also, what is helping with getting rid of all the scars on my face is a new life changing lifestyle. I have been making green smoothies everyday, only containing Kale, Spinach, Broccoli, Cucumbers, and Carrots. I add a little bit of apple juice to make it drinkable, and blend it all together. This super concentrated vitamin concoction is heaven for the cells in your body and especially the skin on your face. You may be amazed to see scars on your face fade super fast and you will start to have a beautiful glow. It is a life change and you must really respect how powerful this smoothie stuff is. It'll make you wonder why you didn't do this sooner in life. Get a Magic Bullet blender, you can make the smoothies super fast and it'll sway your impulse to not make them because you're lazy. You can literally make a smoothie in 5 minutes.

Apple Cider Vinegar is also a super cure. It is to be drank about once a day, usually the amount of a shot glass. I mix it with orange juice to cut down on the burn. When i pop pimples, i disinfect the area afterward by wiping some ACV on it and around the area. This is amazing stuff. It smells funny when it evaporates on the skin but hey, you'll have clear skin. I usually will splash some onto a paper towel and soak it into an area where i feel some cystic bumps are starting to form. Leaving it overnight night to soak is great.

Putting ICE on areas that are swollen or inflamed or starting to come up will help alot. Might cut down on the swelling by 50%. Wonderful cure.

Meditation, positive affirmations, using manifestation practices also helps. I'm talking about super metaphysical teachings. You must learn to love yourself and tell your acne on your face that you love it and forgive it. Then forgive yourself for causing the acne to appear, and that you learned from it and now send it away forever. You just look in the mirror and tell yourself you love yourself, say I love you. Your higher mind will acknowledge the connection you make to your inner self and your journey to begin healing will then truly begin. You must defeat this battle from the inside out. Creams and keeping your face perfectly clean during the day will only do so much, the real way i learned to win this battle is to finally realize how to love myself, my face, my flaws, etc. Yeah it sucks to have some scars on my face, but you know, they are healing fast and disappearing the more i take the omega oils and the vitamin b-5 and the green smoothies.

Another thing you may want to look at is your lymphatic system. There are ways to get a lymphatic system drainage massage. It seems related to cystic acne if you do some google searches on it. I've been doing lymphatic drainage massages on my neck, it's supposed to drain lymphatic fluid away from your face and neck that cause build up of toxins. I believe i had hyperactive swollen lymph glands on my neck which was a contributing reason for my cystic acne breakout. Not sure why i had swollen lymph glands, but I can definitely tell you that metaphysically, it has to do with all the toxins i've collected into my body over all the years of my life since i was born.

I can finally go back into public and start trying to date again. It's been a long dark journey, but coming out into the light is the best feeling ever, and now i want to share my secret with the world. I believe acne is caused by not loving one's self, and focusing attention on the flaws. Please everyone, try telling yourself you love yourself and that everything will be fine. Send love to the acne bumps and do not be frustrated and angry at it, that will only send negative energy back into the skin. Imagine having a young child and they do something wrong. You may get mad at them but in the end, you obviously still love them. So send love into your skin even tho it may be hurting you, it is probably hurting too. Breathe deep and oxygenate your blood. Try not to look in the mirror too much, it will make you have anxiety when you see the bumps on your skin. Please love and forgive yourself, and i believe your acne will clear up now. Make sure to take Vitamin b-5 and omega 3,6,9's. You may do more research about the B-5 on the internet, the dosage is about 5-10g per day. It is a ilfesaver. you will notice results fast. Do it.

Marshyy liked
MemberMember
(@tony1990)

Posted : 11/23/2012 10:18 pm

Your last part reminds of a book I read You can heal your life by Louise L. Hay. I too do believe the only way to get rid of your acne is not stressing and being sad about. Thank you for reconfirming this with me! Because sometimes I forget about this and let acne take over my life.

MemberMember
(@tadamasa)

Posted : 11/26/2012 11:05 pm

Wow its funny how much I can relate to this. My acne came back with a vengeance also after getting off antibiotics. I also went through a time where I hated myself and others for not understanding how depressed I was. But now I just use my acne as a joke in conversations to get my insecurities out of the way. But its still hard to love myself cause I miss my old face so much.. Anyways thanks for your tips, I definitely want to try out your supplement advice.

MemberMember
(@ind1g0)

Posted : 11/26/2012 11:52 pm

Great post...especially the part about positive affirmations very important!! Thanks!

MemberMember
(@jarrit)

Posted : 11/27/2012 5:09 am

definitely on the right track. it really is quite simple... give your body the fuel it needs and it will handle the rest.

MemberMember
(@samorales)

Posted : 12/14/2012 3:08 am

THANKS FOR THIS! I LOVE MYSELF! AND WE ALL SHOULD LOVE OURSELVES, CAUSE WE'RE ALL BEAUTIFUL

Marshyy liked
MemberMember
(@kendrawilliams070)

Posted : 10/02/2013 1:50 am

omg thank u with advise on the vitamins cuz ive been looking into b5 and fish oil and u just confermed it for me thanks a bunch

MemberMember
(@user354689)

Posted : 10/10/2013 9:44 pm

Your last part reminds of a book I read You can heal your life by Louise L. Hay. I too do believe the only way to get rid of your acne is not stressing and being sad about. Thank you for reconfirming this with me! Because sometimes I forget about this and let acne take over my life.

yes, yes. i thought of her and teachers like her as well when i read that part. being gentle with yourself helps tremendously whenever you're experiencing difficulties of any kind.

Marshyy liked
MemberMember
(@theastmstandard)

Posted : 10/17/2013 12:35 pm

How did you know to take those vitamins and omegas.