Notifications
Clear all

Hi Everyone!

MemberMember
(@affafisfiwira)

Posted : 11/21/2012 9:36 pm

My life has been suffering cause of pimples, acne and skin problem. I have acne, dry and oily skin at the same time, and my skin is very dull. It has been like this since I first got my period. Please, please, please to anyone that could help me or advice me on what kind of product do you use for your skin? For examples, what are the pros and cons of using Acne.org. I'm new to this page and I just heard bout Acne.org on Youtube. Please help! Thanks.

MemberMember
(@lilylily89)

Posted : 11/21/2012 10:21 pm

Hello! It sounds like we have the same skin issues. I've only started getting acne for the last two years so I haven't exactly explored every options out there. I started with doxycycline for my back acne but it only made it worse and I ended up having severe back acne. This regimen helped me keep my back acne under control so much so that it's practically gone. It's done the same for my, now moderate, facial acne. I weened myself off the regimen before and the acne came back not too soon after hence, I'm starting the regimen again. For me, it worked great but the only thing I will say is that you have to be dedicated to this regimen. It's almost an extra 45 minutes on my morning routine; 5 minutes waiting for my face to dry, 10-15 minutes waiting for the BP to dry, 15 minutes for the moisturizer+ sunscreen to dry, 10 minutes before I apply makeup if I'm going out that day. I won't lie, the regimen is a pain in the butt and my skin is absolutely horrible at this point because it's dry, bumpy, and red bumps are EVERYWHERE I feel like. BUT, I know at least 3-4 months from now, I'll be happier because this does work.

Anyways, I'm sorry for the long rant and I hope you give this a try :) Remember, patience is the most important tool you'll need :)

MemberMember
(@maryana)

Posted : 11/21/2012 11:52 pm

Hi! :) my condition just same as yours! my skin look very horrible in every way. i just found this page about less a week right now, and have been just 3 days on my own regimen. since i cant afford the cost to buy dan's regimen (im malaysian) and the shipping cost is bombing me out, so i just follow the steps of choosing the right product exact like dan's product.

right now im currently using the cetapyl gentle skin cleanser, 5% benzoyl peroxide and apricot oil free moisturiser spf15.

people say that we need to patient on this :) before im using this regimen, i've tried evrything! like evrything skin care and it just damaged my skin. i already gaveup on this acne, and i just think maybe this is my destiny, living with acne. sounds so unfair. but now im trying this, what to lose right? im already got the worst skin ;(

but i think i didnt lose anything. in here (dan's page) i can know new things that i didnt knew before. i know how to take a good care of our skin ( in very gentle way), wash face only twice a day, dont have to use any toner that will give irritate to our face, use moisturiser although you do have oily skin!, and many more!

if you already on the regimen, make sure you read the what to expect page , http://www.acne.org/whattoexpect.html . and do a lot of research in this page! read more learn more! :)