Notifications
Clear all

Will The Regimen Help Cystic Acne?

MemberMember
(@lizlotbith)

Posted : 11/12/2012 4:24 pm

I'm extremely curious about this. Lately I've been getting cystic acne all over my face and it's driving me nuts! I don't know how I got them they just randomly came out. I've stopped eating dairy, soy, fish, grease, sugar, and gluten as of a couple of weeks ago and my aunt ordered The Regimen for me I believe almost a month ago. I stopped using it for a while and right now I'm really wondering if the Regimen will truly help my cystic pimples, bumps, and everything? I'm fifteen if that helps. I forgot the reason why I stopped using it. Now I'm using Pathothen + Clearzine pills and i don't see a diference, really. I wanna buy new acne products but before I do, I really do wish to know if I can use The Regimen for cystic acne. Please respond as soon as possible! Thank you so much!

MemberMember
(@williamrickard)

Posted : 11/12/2012 5:53 pm

If you have the money try Dann© Montague King, look it up :) I'm 100% for it

MemberMember
(@crimeinpartner)

Posted : 11/12/2012 6:43 pm

For me it is great for preventing cysts, but not so much for treating them

MemberMember
(@jarrit)

Posted : 11/13/2012 12:44 am

The regimen will possibly aid in preventing larger acne bumps, but will not prevent cysts, or cure them.

A true cyst is far below the surface of the skin, and if you have these, accutane may help but is likely the worst solution.

I would recommend a huge overhaul of diet. There are many ways to approach diet. Check out the holistic forums.

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@armadillo)

Posted : 11/13/2012 7:58 am

Yes, it will help it, but cystic acne often needs internal treatment as well as external. Antibiotics would be a good starting point at the same time as using Dan's regimen.

Nevertheless, no treatment will work unless you are persistent. 1 month is not enough to give you results.

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 11/13/2012 4:01 pm

Check out my post on The regimen @ acne.org the title of it is Yay first day on DKR i suffer with cystic acne and i recently started the regimen almost 4 weeks ago and the progress is amazing but i cant guarantee that it will help you because we all have diff. types of skin but definitely worth a shot if you have the $$ of course. You can also read my post so you can check whether its something you want to try or not.

MemberMember
(@thereisalwayshope)

Posted : 11/14/2012 5:58 pm

Yes it can :) I had every kind of pimple including cysts imaginable and had about 60 blood pimples in total starting the regimen, and two short months later I was practically clear. You can check out my gallery and post of a full look into the miracle that is the regimen :) and if you have question I am all ears!