Notifications
Clear all

Recommending A New Regimen

MemberMember
(@murph89)

Posted : 10/21/2012 10:52 pm

Hopefully Im not jinxing myself, but with my new regimen, things are looking really fucking good. I have been able to eat what I want, and things are going smoothly. After 6 months of trial and error for products for my skin, I think Ive nailed it. At least I hope.

I shower twice a day. Morning and night. I dont use ANY cleanser. I take warm showers. I use a tea tree shampoo to help with flakes and itchiness on my scalp, and I tilt my head back so It doesnt run on my face. So mornings, nothing but warm water from the shower touches my face.

In the morning first thing when i wake up, I take 1 Candex pill. I wait an hour, and then with breakfast, I take 1 Evening Primrose oil pill. This is a great natural supplement for skin health. Women use it for menstrual cycles, but men can use it for skin health, as do women. You can read up about it online if you want.

I go about my day, not worrying about my skin, not looking in the mirror (I actually avoid mirrors). I dont think about my skin, I dont touch it, I literally go about my day like its flawless.

At dinner, I take 1 more Evening Primrose oil pill (its meant to take with a meal, thats why I take it with breakfast and dinner). 2 hours after dinner or my last meal, I take 1 more Candex. I then shower again, again using warm water and let in run all over my face, like a normal shower, again, not using any cleanser. I get out, dry my face off, with a SEPARATE towel that I use on the rest of my body, and I moisturize with a mixture of jojoba oil and Evening Primrose oil. I just mix the 2 oils, smother it ALL over my face, and go to bed. Thats it!

I dont use any products on my face, other than those 2 oils. My skin is not dry anymore, its not oily, its normal. Its crazy.