Notifications
Clear all

Hey New Guy In Town !!

MemberMember
(@ibarra123)

Posted : 06/27/2011 6:15 pm

Well First Im Eric Im 18yrs nd, i live in Riverside,California

I Love playin soccer and Working out Hittin the Weights .....Im 5'8 weight at 160 and i have like 8% fat ...i eat right veggies carbs protein Etc all the stuff to be lean an gain muscle ...and Man acne brings me down i dont feel like going out or even leaving my house it just so frustrating what other people would say or even my friends...

MY Acne problem is that i break out on my Cheek Areas

Well first I started breakin out fresh men year in highschool ..just two or three pimples here and there but it was no biggie ..then sophmore year i had acne here and there too but then at the end of Junior year i started breaking out alot and then that summer i saw a my doctor and he perscribed me

doxycycline For my senior..i was on it for 4 months from Aug-Dec....well it worked for me it calmed my Zits down but it left just ance scars ..I only broke out on my cheek areas but i guess since i saw it was workin i didnt go back to my doctor....and that was a BIG MISTAKE...i was stupid...but then after new years i got Zits here n there but i after i off doxycycline i realize i didnt really wash me face with a Good cleanser or even Moisturize........Well yeah During Jan-April it was okay just acne scars ...But then at the end of my school Senior year in May i notice my skin got really oily from my nose and forhead ....and i got lil white heads on my nose to ...so at the end of MAY i used Cetaphil Cleanser and The Moisturizer..I thought this stuff Wud work But it just Made me break out even more on like under my nose around my mouth areas and in the middle of my Forehead ..

Well a Week later i saw my doctor ...and he perscribed me Tretinnoin Cream .05% And BP 5%.....so i did my research on Tretinoin ..and i read that it take a month or two to see results or even more for some people But since i was on doxycycline already would it be faster for me or no??? well i started using it June 15 last week but i only applied it once and i started applying it every night since last Tuesday

Well tretinoin made me Breakout alot more...The IBO im guessin... i just hope it doesnt get worse from here and i havent experience any Burning Dryness or That much peeling ....Well i drink alot of water each day and im guessing this helps ..but Im just praying This Works For me as i read for other people say it does but i read that it didnt work for some people but everyone is different...and i know it causes ur skin to be sensative to the sun but i always wear SPF 15 ...

MY Regiem

Morning-Cleanse with cetaphil...Mosturize with a Spf/moistrizer lotion from neutrogena

At night-Cleanse with Cetaphil--then wait for 25-30 mins and Apply Tretinoin Pea Size

I just hope this stuff works for me ...and ill post pictures of after and before soon

Quick Questions?

If u have Tryed Tretinoin has it worked for you ??and how long did it take for u too see results?

Does this stuff really work or im i just wasting my time ?

MemberMember
(@ibarra123)

Posted : 06/29/2011 4:56 pm

1 Week Nd 4 days-

well im still on tretinoin and what can i say the IBO is horribile mostly around my check area and some on my forhead and on my nose and around my mouth area..o.i started applyin everyother two nights to avoid flaking and itching just the irratation and it does help and then after two weeks ima start applying it everyother night till my skin gets use to it .....make sure to drink alot of water because it helps to hydrate your skin....and i know it gna be a while till i see improvemnts

MemberMember
(@ibarra123)

Posted : 07/02/2011 5:13 pm

2 Weeks On Tretinoion-

its my second week and i still havent no improvement im still on my IBO ...there some red spots from ance and im not really breaking out that much just a few pimples now but my face still looks horrible i havent experience any flaking or burnin yet .....well my next post will be next week and see if see any improvements.....duces

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 02/04/2013 10:44 pm

How is the watet quality in riverside?