Notifications
Clear all

tiny tiny tiny bumps

MemberMember
(@mikepepsi)

Posted : 08/09/2009 10:20 pm

okay guys so im post-tane and whilst i had an oily breakout a month after stopping my skin has been touch wood improving again since i started using a toner.

Now im a man obviously so i have to shave, but what i noticed is that not only do i get standard shaving rash like irritation on my neck after a shave...but on my face i notice some tiny bumps, almost like a non-inflammatory rash.

So yeah, usually on the night of shaving ill notice these bumps, and of course they never develop into anything, and im assuming they might be the hair follicle pushing through? Either way, they are more prominent on one side of my face, and can occasionally be squeezed to no white stuff, but rather the odd drainage of clear fluid (tiny amounts if any)

Am i right in saying this is likely just follicles being irritated slightly by the shave as opposed to any under-the-skin pore clogs?

I mean you cant notice them other than when im under a harsh light and you are reallly staring at my skin in a mirror. They are barely detectable, but they slightly sully my complexion which looks bumpy in that reigion after shaving.

I was just wondering if anyone else had had similar experiences?

I know its not a 'clogged pore' or tiny comedone because i have some tiny comodones on my nose and the odd clogged pores on my cheeks.

MemberMember
(@mikepepsi)

Posted : 08/19/2009 11:00 am

ugh help, another two tiny pimples today, albeit they are in areas where i shave...maybe mild focculitis@? not sure.

help me out here someone!

what should i do next!

MemberMember
(@iatbf786)

Posted : 10/11/2014 2:21 am

if it is that , wash your face with nizoral shampoo and leave it on for 5 min , do this night and day .

MemberMember
(@jakitoy)

Posted : 10/12/2014 9:40 am

You can wash your face with anti-dandruf shampoo. You will be benefited.

MemberMember
(@prettysam)

Posted : 10/12/2014 9:09 pm

Make sure to use after shave lotion to close the pores after shaving. You can also use toner to tighten the skin.