Notifications
Clear all

Bump after pimple?

MemberMember
(@drew1337)

Posted : 03/01/2008 4:11 pm

Hi, I was wondering if someone here knew how to treat a minor bump left after a pimple. Its not very large and doesn't seem to have a lot of inflammatory signs. Theres also no pain to it from contact. I was just wondering if something might make it go away, thanks?

MemberMember
(@megaaaanb)

Posted : 03/02/2008 8:21 am

I'd like to know this as well. I never had a problem with it before but after trying retin-a for 4 months whenever I get bigger pimples they always leave behind a small raised bump.

MemberMember
(@amadeuz)

Posted : 05/03/2013 6:22 pm

I always get those BUMPS after pimples too. But what I usually do is apply Clindamycin phosphate and let it dry, and then put ice over it for a couple of minutes. After that, I take ibuprofen (because it is an anti-inflammatory drug and it's against swelling) 2 times a day whenever i have those bumps.

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 05/03/2013 7:47 pm

I always get those BUMPS after pimples too. But what I usually do is apply Clindamycin phosphate and let it dry, and then put ice over it for a couple of minutes. After that, I take ibuprofen (because it is an anti-inflammatory drug and it's against swelling) 2 times a day whenever i have those bumps.

amadeuz, do not take advil. If you want to take a nonsteroidal anti inflammatory, I advise baby aspirin.