Notifications
Clear all

What to use after Accutane?

MemberMember
(@josh1987)

Posted : 10/11/2005 2:31 am

I've been off Accutane since early/mid Sept.

I have some scars/redness under my eyes left over. (i'm pale, so redness is more noticable)

What is a good cream product to reduce redness (or even acne scars), although I've only been off Accutane for about a month, and am now taking Herbs to help balance my hormomes, etc.

MemberMember
(@rossignol)

Posted : 10/11/2005 5:20 am

Check out the 'red marks' forum and the thread pinned at the top entitled 'recommended products to help with red marks' for some good product recommendations.

MemberMember
(@ihateacne96)

Posted : 06/30/2014 7:56 am

im 10 years late i guess but this forum seemed the only one i can find so i hope someone replies,

im 17 and ive been on accutane for 6 months and i have just had a month after i stopped taking it, so its out of my system now, i have no more spots but i have quite a few red marks on my cheeks

i am using simple soap and simple moisturizer and some sensitive suncream 50+ when im in the sun but im confused as its still quite red and my derm said i dont have any scarring, its my 18th birthday in about a month and i really want it to be gone by then but i dont no what to do? any suggestions on diet, skin routine or red mark experiences

WOULD BE SO APPRECIATED\\|!!!