Notifications
Clear all

Silicea 6X getting red of my marks

MemberMember
(@ndmgal)

Posted : 03/24/2005 3:45 pm

sorry i meant to say I GOT cysts in my scars. The breakout last like 48 hours of hell and then it was done.

MemberMember
(@conan)

Posted : 03/24/2005 5:04 pm

Did you use any regimen while on the silicea?

At the moment I'm just using water and wonder if I should be applying tea tree oil to the cysts.

MemberMember
(@beaker)

Posted : 03/24/2005 9:56 pm

Ok ye its seems I was taking them wrong. I emailed the people I bought them off they sent me some directions...

Remedies should be placed on the tongue and allowed to dissolve. They should not be washed down with a drink.

Allow 20 minutes before putting anything else in the mouth - even toothpaste, tabacco and other medicines, as well as food and drink.

Homeopathic medicines can be made inactive if exposed to sunlight, spilled, handled more than necessary or overheated.

Store them away from light at room temperature.

Im taking half a 30c rather than a few 6c. Is that ok do you think, I mean surely it works out the same? confused.gif

MemberMember
(@conan)

Posted : 03/25/2005 4:53 am

Surely most of the dissolved silicea will be swallowed in the saliva anyway?

MemberMember
(@ndmgal)

Posted : 03/26/2005 10:35 am

hmm... i didn't read about the not eating anything and it still has been working for me. Unfortunately I have been noticing less tinglingin my face so I think I need to step myself up to the 30c. When you are on it, drnk A LOT of water and eat fiber to get all the junk in your body out. Still noticing improvement everyday!

MemberMember
(@conan)

Posted : 03/26/2005 11:45 am

It seems as though my initial breakout is over. I'll report back after another week of taking it.

MemberMember
(@darklord)

Posted : 03/30/2005 2:44 pm

Hey conan,

Go any updates?

Tom smile.gif

MemberMember
(@conan)

Posted : 03/31/2005 3:10 am

It seems to be working great. I can't tell whether it's the silica, the Acne Relief tablets or Delna's regimen that's working wonders, maybe it's all of them together. I did have a horriffic breakout of about 6 cysts on one side of my chin. I drained them and now they're healing up wonderfully. I'd recommend you make your own silica, but take it during a holiday like I did.

MemberMember
(@beaker)

Posted : 03/31/2005 4:33 pm

I have been using silicea 30c for a week now I think, one in morning, one at night. I haven't really noticed it doing anything.

I have just started taking graphites 6c and thiosinaminum 30c also.

Hopefully over the next few months these homeopathic rememdies will improve my scars and red marks.

My skin looks better generally but I think that might be the green tea toner and Burt Bees soap.

MemberMember
(@ndmgal)

Posted : 04/01/2005 7:22 pm

yea I know I took silicea 30c over the summer and saw no resullts. Then I tried the 6x and it was like wow. Yea the one side of my face is pretty much clear and I had scars there I couldn't get rid of for over a year and a half. They are still a little noticable but it's just light brown pigmentation. The left side is getting better. It's definitely something I'm going to stick with and if can try the 6x, id say go for it. And like conan said, if you can take time off then u should. Unfortunately I go to school full time and work full time so it's not that easy. I love it tho, glad i found it.

MemberMember
(@curiousp)

Posted : 04/02/2005 7:47 pm

where do i get this stuff that is good for indented scars? I am still not sure which is the best one. Can someone msg back and let me know exactly what it is silica or silicea and the directions on how to use and how many times I am supposed to take it...oh yeh and I am on accutane right now would it be okay for me to take this pill?

MemberMember
(@ndmgal)

Posted : 04/03/2005 1:17 pm

where do i get this stuff that is good for indented scars? I am still not sure which is the best one. Can someone msg back and let me know exactly what it is silica or silicea and the directions on how to use and how many times I am supposed to take it...oh yeh and I am on accutane right now would it be okay for me to take this pill?

MemberMember
(@conan)

Posted : 04/04/2005 11:02 am

I've now been using it for exactly 2 weeks and I've broken out again with a few small spots. I'm guessing that the breakout is due to my diet over Easter, (way too much milk chocolate). I'll keep using this and see if I see any further improvement.

MemberMember
(@curiousp)

Posted : 04/05/2005 6:46 pm

You can get it at a natural health food store or pharmacy. It silicea 6x. You take four of the tiny chalky granules and DISSOLVE them in your mouth (don't swallow or it won't work as well). I take four of them 2 times a day sometimes 3. Start out with one dose a day (four granules) and work your way up. Homeopathic medicine is about finding what your body is missing and then adding that ingredient. This ingredient was exactly what I needed and works great for scars, brittle nails and hair. I don't think it would affect accutane.

MemberMember
(@beaker)

Posted : 04/06/2005 10:18 am

Homeopathic medicine is about finding what your body is missing and then adding that ingredient. This ingredient was exactly what I needed and works great for scars, brittle nails and hair.

MemberMember
(@beaker)

Posted : 04/06/2005 10:36 am

Although homeopathic medicines are thought to stimulate the body's own defenses, how they do so remains a mystery. One study published in the European Journal of Pharmacology showed that a homeopathic medicine, Silicea, stimulated macrophages (macrophages are a part of the body's immune system which engulf bacteria and foreign substances). How or why Silicea was able to have this action or why exceedingly small doses of it are so active is unknown.
MemberMember
(@ndmgal)

Posted : 04/06/2005 10:49 am

Silicea (silica) A person with deep-seated acne along with a general low immune resistance, swollen lymph nodes, and a tendency toward fatigue and nervousness may benefit from this remedy. Infected spots are slow to come to a head, and also slow to resolve, so may result in scarring. A person who needs this remedy is generally very chilly, but inclined to sweat at night.

Not only did i have acne and scars, I was always lethargic (which never used to be like me). I had trouble staying awake in class and working long days. NOT ANYMORE! I feel amazing. My skin is no where near perfect yet but it is A LOT better and that's not a placebo effect or anything. I can get up at 6 in the morning and come home at 9 and feel fine. I used to have trouble staying awake for 5 hours. So, I think I said this before but this remedy is NOT for everyone. You need to match up your symptoms. If you feel crappy all the time emotionally and physically you should def. give it a try. My skin has come a long way since just starting this like 5 weeks ago.

MemberMember
(@beaker)

Posted : 04/06/2005 11:05 am

ndmgal the thing that confuses me still about homeopathy is the dosages. I would asume that taking one 30c dose rather than four 6c doses at the same time would produce the same effect.

Is there any reason why you think the 30c silicea didn't work for you but the 6c is? perhaps you were taking the 30c wrong (with a meal or swallowling rather than allowing to dissolve?). Or is it that you take the 6c regularly through the day and you took the 30c only once a day?

I bought the 30c as its more cost effective, I have seen suggested dosages of silicea as high as five 30c a day. I currently take two, one in the morning and one in the evening.

I think I got over excited and tried lots of homeopathic remedies at once, I figured I can give them all a go for a few months and if it works I can cut back later to find which are working best. I am researching to find optimum / suggested dosages for each.

I too correspond with many of the symptoms of a "silicea type" that I have found detailed all over the web. However, I cured my chronic tiredness, which was just as you describe yours, a few years ago by converting to only eating a REALLY healthy diet with no preservatives, nothing artificial, no sugar, no processed foods and plenty of veg, nuts, seeds, olive oil, eggs, fruit and brown rice.

MemberMember
(@vicky13)

Posted : 04/10/2005 3:19 pm

ndmgal the thing that confuses me still about homeopathy is the dosages. I would asume that taking one 30c dose rather than four 6c doses at the same time would produce the same effect.

Is there any reason why you think the 30c silicea didn't work for you but the 6c is? perhaps you were taking the 30c wrong (with a meal or swallowling rather than allowing to dissolve?). Or is it that you take the 6c regularly through the day and you took the 30c only once a day?

I bought the 30c as its more cost effective, I have seen suggested dosages of silicea as high as five 30c a day. I currently take two, one in the morning and one in the evening.

I think I got over excited and tried lots of homeopathic remedies at once, I figured I can give them all a go for a few months and if it works I can cut back later to find which are working best. I am researching to find optimum / suggested dosages for each.

I too correspond with many of the symptoms of a "silicea type" that I have found detailed all over the web. However, I cured my chronic tiredness, which was just as you describe yours, a few years ago by converting to only eating a REALLY healthy diet with no preservatives, nothing artificial, no sugar, no processed foods and plenty of veg, nuts, seeds, olive oil, eggs, fruit and brown rice.

MemberMember
(@beaker)

Posted : 04/11/2005 4:37 pm

I have found out that the higher the number the more diluted it is. But, the bit that really confuses me is that in homeopathy the more diluted it is the more potent it is (believed to be). The more I find out about homeopathy the less I believe it can work sad.gif

With regard to silicea, people seem to have results when it is LESS diluted, so 1x or 2x or 3x are the best potencies to try (but they are hard to get hold of 6x is a typical low dilution available).

This also makes sense in my logical head as these lower dilutions contain the most silicea. In a remedy that is 30c it may not even be possible to detect any silicea in there at all (so how the hell that makes it more potent I don't know!!?!!). From the information I found 30c means it has been diluted with 1 part silicea to 100 parts whatever else, 30 times.

I am using homemade silicea less diluted (approx 2x), I have been using it 3 days, nothing happened yet, tho my skin is less oily, not sure if that's down to the silicea tho, I will have to wait and see my progress.

MemberMember
(@vicky13)

Posted : 04/11/2005 10:56 pm

I have found out that the higher the number the more diluted it is. But, the bit that really confuses me is that in homeopathy the more diluted it is the more potent it is (believed to be). The more I find out about homeopathy the less I believe it can work sad.gif

With regard to silicea, people seem to have results when it is LESS diluted, so 1x or 2x or 3x are the best potencies to try (but they are hard to get hold of 6x is a typical low dilution available).

This also makes sense in my logical head as these lower dilutions contain the most silicea. In a remedy that is 30c it may not even be possible to detect any silicea in there at all (so how the hell that makes it more potent I don't know!!?!!). From the information I found 30c means it has been diluted with 1 part silicea to 100 parts whatever else, 30 times.

I am using homemade silicea less diluted (approx 2x), I have been using it 3 days, nothing happened yet, tho my skin is less oily, not sure if that's down to the silicea tho, I will have to wait and see my progress.

MemberMember
(@ndmgal)

Posted : 04/12/2005 9:11 am

I was having great luck with silicea 6x, then i tried the homemade kind for 3 days. Ugh my skin looked terrible. I just started silicea 6x the store bought last night. I woke up dismorning, looking good again. Scars are less noticable and color is better. I know u guys prolly think Im making this up, but seriously I am not. All my ice pick scars have healed over, but let me to tell u my skin was bad. I had bad cystic acne and a lot of scars. And then when i started the silicea i had an inital breakout with my cysts. Still healing a little from that cuz cystic acne leaves indented scars. I am not going to change anything in my routine cuz I get results every morning. I really dont know the difference other than that 30c didnt work me.

MemberMember
(@ndmgal)

Posted : 04/15/2005 8:30 pm

Ah, my skin is looking so good. My mom even noticed today and she never notices stuff like that. Just incase anyone is on silicea and on birth control, take it 4 hours apart. i started getting cramps again so I called the health food store and they told me i should wait 4 hours in between. So how is everyone else doing on the silicea? I'm curious to know if other have seen good results as well. Hope all is well!

MemberMember
(@jenderwear)

Posted : 04/15/2005 11:50 pm

hi ndmgal,

I just got my order of silica 6x in. I am waiting to start on the 21st. I start my vacation and am going into hiding. How long did it take for you to get initial break out over with? Do you have anysuggestions since you've already started? I am nervouse since my skin has only two active acne right now, but I know my old marks are brewing underneath and all will explode all over my whole face cheeks, forehead nose and chin all have spots and clogged pores. How long did it take to start to see relief. I only have 9 or 10 days of vacation , and I told everyone I will be spending my birthday in solitude trying to fix my acne problem! It's so exhausting to deal with this. Congrats on your success I hope I get good results like you. Do you take it 3x a day? I was thinking of taking 4 pills in morning and 4 in evening. Take care.

MemberMember
(@beaker)

Posted : 04/16/2005 5:48 am

hi ndmgal,

I just got my order of silica 6x in. I am waiting to start on the 21st. I start my vacation and am going into hiding. How long did it take for you to get initial break out over with? Do you have anysuggestions since you've already started? I am nervouse since my skin has only two active acne right now, but I know my old marks are brewing underneath and all will explode all over my whole face cheeks, forehead nose and chin all have spots and clogged pores. How long did it take to start to see relief. I only have 9 or 10 days of vacation , and I told everyone I will be spending my birthday in solitude trying to fix my acne problem! It's so exhausting to deal with this. Congrats on your success I hope I get good results like you. Do you take it 3x a day? I was thinking of taking 4 pills in morning and 4 in evening. Take care.