Notifications
Clear all

Wisconsin Dermatologist Scar Expert Recommendations

MemberMember
(@loganbraaschprotonmail-com)

Posted : 02/18/2022 4:59 am

Hi everyone. I have struggled with acne scars for 20 years. I am determined to improve my facial scars. I have gone through several dermatologists who weren't scar experts and estheticians who did a few treatments that did not work. I need a dermatologist in Wisconsin who specializes in scar repair. A dermatologist I can trust. A dermatologist who wants the best for me.

Please recommend doctors for me in Wisconsin.

(Northern Illinois may work too.)

I appreciate any recommendations you may have for me. Thank you so much.

MemberMember
(@dirigo39)

Posted : 02/18/2022 12:24 pm

Go to rullan in San Diego

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 02/21/2022 12:39 pm

This might help

orangez liked
MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 02/21/2022 6:31 pm

On 2/18/2022 at 4:59 AM, loathing_mirrors said:

Hi everyone. I have struggled with acne scars for 20 years. I am determined to improve my facial scars. I have gone through several dermatologists who weren't scar experts and estheticians who did a few treatments that did not work. I need a dermatologist in Wisconsin who specializes in scar repair. A dermatologist I can trust. A dermatologist who wants the best for me.

Please recommend doctors for me in Wisconsin.

(Northern Illinois may work too.)

I appreciate any recommendations you may have for me. Thank you so much.

Truth be told most people don't know of doctors in random states except for maybe CA or NY for example. You're probably just going to have to do some dilligence (google, realself, etc) and try to search for experienced Plastic Surgeons (I would recommend not going to derms for plastic surgery).

You could attempt to save up some money and travel to CA or NY/NJ but sometimes the doctors can be worse. The main thing is, just try to do dillegence first there must be some in WI since most procedures are not that complicated in general, although some require significant talent.

Chicago/IL or surrounding city areas may be significantly better IDK.

I commend your determination to improve your scars, good luck. Start small, or do tests, or research procedures or ask us regarding scars if we know someone will answer.