Notifications
Clear all

Infini vs Morpheus

MemberMember
(@dirigo39)

Posted : 12/03/2021 11:18 am

Is Morpheus better? I would think they're about the same.

MemberMember
(@getsmart121)

Posted : 12/03/2021 11:33 am

The technolgy is same rf energy delivered through micro needles.

MemberMember
(@dirigo39)

Posted : 12/03/2021 12:33 pm

A PA is trying to sell me Morpheus over sciton.

59 minutes ago, getsmart121 said:

The technolgy is same rf energy delivered through micro needles.

Do you think having sciton laser would disrupt my skin healing from the subcision 5 months ago?

MemberMember
(@getsmart121)

Posted : 12/03/2021 1:14 pm

18 minutes ago, dirigo39 said:

A PA is trying to sell me Morpheus over sciton.

Do you think having sciton laser would disrupt my skin healing from the subcision 5 months ago?

The concensus here is rf technology doesnt work for acne scars or the improvement is not much. U already had infini, doesnt make sense to do same treatment with a different brand. As for disrupting healing from subcision, usually it is 3 months since it is 5 month already. I think we are good with u going for sciton. Why is he pushing crap technology on you, let me guess u becoming unsatisfiedwith results and doing more treatment and hence take more money from you.

MemberMember
(@dirigo39)

Posted : 12/03/2021 1:17 pm

3 minutes ago, getsmart121 said:

The concensus here is rf technology doesnt work for acne scars or the improvement is not much. U already had infini, doesnt make sense to do same treatment with a different brand. As for disrupting healing from subcision, usually it is 3 months since it is 5 month already. I think we are good with u going for sciton. Why is he pushing crap technology on you, let me guess u becoming unsatisfiedwith results and doing more treatment and hence take more money from you.

She said "I can do six passes on your with Morpheus but only one pass with the sciton"

MemberMember
(@getsmart121)

Posted : 12/03/2021 1:55 pm

38 minutes ago, dirigo39 said:

She said "I can do six passes on your with Morpheus but only one pass with the sciton"

Doesnt matter six passes its just needles at the end of the day. With sciton you are basically removing the whole layer so one is also fine.

watch his

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUicoqPgdeO/?utm_medium=copy_link

MemberMember
(@kay24)

Posted : 12/03/2021 3:03 pm

One pass at a deeper setting? I had three passes done with Genius each session but I suppose only 1 pass was deep. My surgeon definitely did spot treatmentin addition to the three passes.

Sounds like something the morpheus salesperson told the office but what do I know.

I personally think RF is a valid treatment for shallow boxcars. Itneeds 3 treatments at a minimum and 8 at a maximum.6-8 sessions was Beautiful Ambitions old recommendation but that ends up costing a fortune. I don't think the technology is completely junk but it's not cost effective or time efficient.