Boxscar/icepick. Please advice guys

MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 09/08/2021 8:23 pm

Kay24 liked
MemberMember
(@kay24)

Posted : 09/08/2021 8:56 pm

Harmless might be onto something with the alternativefiller types tojuvederm. Tell the next doctor what hasn't worked. None of us will ever be scarfree but improvement is possible.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/08/2021 9:04 pm

who knows who to trust or not? i give up

ive heard of good and bad results of fat transfewr been to 2 plastic surgeons to ask about fat transfer for me acne scars and they say will not make much of a difference for the cost???

i give up dont know yet clearly i got some deep scars???

MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 09/09/2021 12:32 pm

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/09/2021 6:21 pm

as ive said ive been to plastic surgeons and dermatologists - more than 6 of them - and none said fat transfer was the answer to my type of scarring or acne scars in general and to keep getting fillers such a juvederm and restylane?

what are your views on restylane?

MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 09/10/2021 6:36 am

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 09/11/2021 1:14 pm

On 9/10/2021 at 1:21 AM, pleasehelp321 said:

as ive said ive been to plastic surgeons and dermatologists - more than 6 of them - and none said fat transfer was the answer to my type of scarring or acne scars in general and to keep getting fillers such a juvederm and restylane?

what are your views on restylane?

Theres no way Juvederm lasts 1 month , it can last up to year i think , u need refiling every 6-8 months , cause it starts to diss noticably, theres one brand of Juvederm that can last up to 18 months , so refill once a year , if i were u i go to dr that will perform subc if your scars are tethered and has Ultra Pulse CO2 and is good with it , its superior CO2 laser , if this doesnt work , take a risk and try full ablation laser , if this doesnt work neither , move on , there are medical conditions that science doesnt know how to deal with so far

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/11/2021 5:08 pm

Hi Miro well im not an expert or anything but the 5 times I went for filler and each time I evaluated when shaving after I had filler done and the effects of after the filler injection my scars were back to normal after 1 month???

and in the past 6 months I had subcision done 4 times!!!

and miro what type of scars does co2 laser address? does it get rid of them? as I have done erbium laser and halo fractional laser before and it did absolutely nothing and I threw alot of money down the drain

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 09/12/2021 6:19 am

13 hours ago, pleasehelp321 said:

Hi Miro well im not an expert or anything but the 5 times I went for filler and each time I evaluated when shaving after I had filler done and the effects of after the filler injection my scars were back to normal after 1 month???

and in the past 6 months I had subcision done 4 times!!!

and miro what type of scars does co2 laser address? does it get rid of them? as I have done erbium laser and halo fractional laser before and it did absolutely nothing and I threw alot of money down the drain

Nothing will get rid of your scars , nothing , u ll have your scars for the rest of your life andwill take em with u to your grave , they can look better , in my post i wrote u what i think u should try , erbium and Halo is shit

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/12/2021 7:22 am

agreed Miro but improvement means u will still always see the scars right?

i did vigorous laser and that made them worse too

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 09/12/2021 9:11 am

1 hour ago, pleasehelp321 said:

Yes Thats what it means

MemberMember
(@bongomceegmail-com)

Posted : 09/12/2021 11:23 am

5 hours ago, Miro said:

Nothing will get rid of your scars , nothing , u ll have your scars for the rest of your life andwill take em with u to your grave , they can look better , in my post i wrote u what i think u should try , erbium and Halo is shit

Yea right now, I wouldnt go that far though . You seen recent scarless healing posts? There easily could be tech breakthrough in next decades that cures scars. For now though yes you can get radical improvement with consistent treatment.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/12/2021 1:12 pm

5 hours ago, pleasehelp321 said:

What treatment did you get with Dr Lim?

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 09/12/2021 2:14 pm

2 hours ago, Ndwscar said:

Yea right now, I wouldnt go that far though . You seen recent scarless healing posts? There easily could be tech breakthrough in next decades that cures scars. For now though yes you can get radical improvement with consistent treatment.

No it could not

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/12/2021 3:15 pm

ohhh hes not a doctor i did sucision filler and laser co2 with that thing (lim)....that thing is a fraud

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/12/2021 3:42 pm

26 minutes ago, pleasehelp321 said:

ohhh hes not a doctor i did sucision filler and laser co2 with that thing (lim)....that thing is a fraud

How many times? what filler? Did you have any issues?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/12/2021 6:13 pm

i did subcision alone 4 times in the past 6 months!

and ive had juvederm and restylane filler 5 times!!!

no results scars come back exactly the same after swelling...to me it is all a fraud