Notifications
Clear all

Is fat loss from RF microneedling reversible?

MemberMember
(@livingwithfaith)

Posted : 06/21/2021 5:54 pm

If you get fat loss from RF microneedling, can it rebuild over time?

MemberMember
(@chingym8)

Posted : 06/21/2021 7:12 pm

I don't know , I don't think so though. I did microneedling around 2 years ago and I still have fat loss/bad wavy texture/orange peel and larger and more quantity of pores. I'm not sure what to do about it either. I'm going to go see a practitioner but will be very suspicious about possible treatment plans since I don't want to risk my face further. Shits hard.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 06/21/2021 8:31 pm

1 hour ago, chingym8 said:

I don't know , I don't think so though. I did microneedling around 2 years ago and I still have fat loss/bad wavy texture/orange peel and larger and more quantity of pores. I'm not sure what to do about it either. I'm going to go see a practitioner but will be very suspicious about possible treatment plans since I don't want to risk my face further. Shits hard.

Sorry to hear this man. You need to carefully find out why you got the problems with microneedling in the first place. 1.) could it be you and your poor healing abilities? In this case you don't want to get any more of the same or more aggressive treatments. Or 2.) is it the doctor who messed something up? Then find a new good one which is very hard.

I also had lots of problems from rfm and am getting 1927 laser treatment to hopefully get rid of the new scars even though I'm not very optimistic about it.

My advice is to ask the doctor what settings theywould use on you during the consultation and always always do a test patch before getting a bigger area treated with any laser or rfm device. Also, ask about side effects and what they do to prevent them. If they are not specific about settings or deflect questions about side effects, leave! We only have one face, and should nor risk getting more damage than there already is because incompetent greedy docs need to pay off fancy devices or offices!

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 06/21/2021 9:43 pm

1 hour ago, JPK said:

Sorry to hear this man. You need to carefully find out why you got the problems with microneedling in the first place. 1.) could it be you and your poor healing abilities? In this case you don't want to get any more of the same or more aggressive treatments. Or 2.) is it the doctor who messed something up? Then find a new good one which is very hard.

I also had lots of problems from rfm and am getting 1927 laser treatment to hopefully get rid of the new scars even though I'm not very optimistic about it.

My advice is to ask the doctor what settings theywould use on you during the consultation and always always do a test patch before getting a bigger area treated with any laser or rfm device. Also, ask about side effects and what they do to prevent them. If they are not specific about settings or deflect questions about side effects, leave! We only have one face, and should nor risk getting more damage than there already is because incompetent greedy docs need to pay off fancy devices or offices!

Fat loss is irreversible and permanent , u need fat transfer or fillers

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 06/21/2021 10:47 pm

1 hour ago, Miro said:

Fat loss is irreversible and permanent , u need fat transfer or fillers

Thanks God I don't seem to have suffered fat loss. I was referring to the textural issues the guy was writing about because of microneedling.