Notifications
Clear all

Help! Subcison experience please

MemberMember
(@parisjoyclarkegmail-com)

Posted : 10/29/2020 8:41 am

Hi everyone I am desperately trying to correct my acne scarring on my cheeks chin and jawline I am at my witends with them ;( I would love to do erbium or c02 fully ablative but scared of the contraindications so have found someone who recommended me 3x subcison 3 weeks apart. Should I have it with another treatment at the same time TCA cross or fraxel 0r even PRP? I was told by him and another doctor not to bother with fillers they will def not work on my scarring and is a complete waste of money? Does that mean they could re attach if no filler ? Is subcison right for me if filler isn't? 

Have had maaany Dermapens, couple of fraxel even tried Venus Viva x2 but have had NO Results totally ruining my self esteem need some help or advice please!  Sorry pics are from my realself account as I can't stand even saving them on my phone anymore 

Screenshot_20201028-142034.png

Screenshot_20201028-142036.png

Screenshot_20201028-142040.png

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 10/29/2020 2:49 pm

5 hours ago, Paris clarke said:

I would love to do erbium or c02 fully ablative but scared of the contraindications so have found someone who recommended me 3x subcison 3 weeks apart. Should I have it with another treatment at the same time TCA cross or fraxel 0r even PRP? I was told by him and another doctor not to bother with fillers they will def not work on my scarring and is a complete waste of money? Does that mean they could re attach if no filler ? Is subcison right for me if filler isn't?

Have had maaany Dermapens, couple of fraxel even tried Venus Viva x2 but have had NO Results totally ruining my self esteem need some help or advice please! Sorry pics are from my realself account as I can't stand even saving them on my phone anymore

You mostly have rolling scars with a few wide boxcars on the chin. They're pretty shallow and nosubcision is needed IMO. I suggest TCA to smooth the edges and filler for the depth. You could go with HA filler, which isa temporary filler lasting up to 18 months, and then switch to Bellafill (permanent) should you like the outcome.