Notifications
Clear all

Have my scars worsened after TCA Cross??

MemberMember
(@aestheticseeker)

Posted : 12/11/2020 11:19 am

6 hours ago, F1racer said:

@rodman55 You seem to have gone on a posting spree giving people extremely over detailed information regarding pulse stacking, and duration. Are you a doctor masquerading on the forum and dissing your competitors?Novak's rubbish, Weiner's rubbish etc. You're recommending fully ablative resurfacing and the taylor liberator, two incredibly unpredictable methods that don't even show that high of a reward. Highly likely you are doctor that practices these. To all others in this thread I would be wary of this poster's advice.

I am not a dr and are able and willing to prove that to anyone via live chat. I have spent over 30k used on scar treatments at many different doctors and am telling you as it is what has very well worked for me.

I also wont be mentioning the doctors who did good work on me so that I wont be advertising for any of them.

Word of advice: dont call out people without proof

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 12/11/2020 1:00 pm

1 hour ago, aestheticseeker said:

I am not a dr and are able and willing to prove that to anyone via live chat. I have spent over 30k used on scar treatments at many different doctors and am telling you as it is what has very well worked for me.

I also wont be mentioning the doctors who did good work on me so that I wont be advertising for any of them.

Word of advice: dont call out people without proof

And what treatments did work for you and what treatments did not ?

MemberMember
(@aestheticseeker)

Posted : 12/11/2020 2:13 pm

1 hour ago, Miro said:

And what treatments did work for you and what treatments did not ?

non ablative is obviously a waste of time... canula subscision does work but not as well as taylor

MemberMember
(@secretstarsupgmail-com)

Posted : 04/12/2022 8:14 pm

Hello! This is a 2-year update on my scar. 

Life Update 

I realised that a lot of my anxiety about the scars came from being locked in my house with only my own thoughts and insecurities to accompany me. 

However, I spent 2021 in Korea and kind of forgot my scar! Trust me, people don't judge you just cause you have some wonky scars, people care more about your personality. 

So, if you're feeling depressed because of your scars, seek help, talk to people, meet the psychologist,etc. I did that and helped my mental health a ton. 

Scar Update

As for my scar, I do not see any shallowing. It has only widened. And the redness has vanished completely. 

With further examination, I realised my scar is oblique against my cheek and therefore angle downwars. So the shadows are harsher when seeing my face straight up as my angled scar has harsher shadows. But when you look at my face from my chin-up, the scar is not as noticeable. 

I am still weary of taking off my mask in broad daylight because the sunlight can cast harsh shadows on the scar and make it look absolutely huge. 

But with make up, and the art of not giving too many damns, I've learned to cope with the feeling. 

Future Plans

Maybe I'll get an excision and a laser treatment to further improve the scar. But I will take my time with consulting doctors and seeing what is the best way to deal with it. 

Main Takeaways

The complications that arose during the TCA Cross procedure like funneling of surrounding skin and a dent caused by the acid soaked toothpick still persist. No shallowing occurred

Good luck! IMG_20220413_062647_147.webp.58a36f24c75fe332027ca68004497957.webpIMG_20220413_062732_417.webp.4ce2e4fef872ca35ed02cab6905593c7.webpIMG_20220413_062759_570.webp.875aaaa4ff87a78a51d069591334a26c.webp

SubState and Ishayat liked