Notifications
Clear all

When will you see result from Subcision

MemberMember
(@jack817)

Posted : 06/25/2020 1:40 pm

Hi All,

I've done Fraxel and Subcision about 6 days ago. Since I was doing combo treatment this time, I didn't do any suction after the procedure. During the subcision, I could hear lots of popping sound, which I guess the scar tissue was being broken.

After the subcision, I only had a little swelling and some bruise at the entry point, which I think because my derm was using the canula. However, even though with the swelling, I didn't see my scar was completely lifted. That being said, I could still the scar under the directional lighting.

Now it is Day 6, all the swellings are gone and I think my scars go back to what it looks like before the treatment. I was wondering will I still see improvement in the future? Or I will never see any improvements.

Please share your experience.

MemberMember
(@preditorfighter)

Posted : 06/26/2020 4:35 pm

I had my treatment 8days ago and have the same problem, I even got some filler but my scars seem to still be there.

MemberMember
(@jack817)

Posted : 06/26/2020 11:36 pm

7 hours ago, Stef3000 said:

I had my treatment 8days ago and have the same problem, I even got some filler but my scars seem to still be there.

What fillers you got? And did you use cannula or norkor? Is this your first subcision and did you see any improvement?

Sorry for having way too many questions.

MemberMember
(@preditorfighter)

Posted : 06/27/2020 9:42 am

I got some Radiesse asfiller And the doctor did use a cannula and yes this was my first subcision. I just hope my scars will improve soon...

MemberMember
(@jack817)

Posted : 06/27/2020 11:57 pm

14 hours ago, Stef3000 said:

I got some Radiesse asfiller And the doctor did use a cannula and yes this was my first subcision. I just hope my scars will improve soon...

Thanks for the info @Stef3000. Hope you will see improvement from your treatments!