Notifications
Clear all

RF healing sucks

MemberMember
(@dirigo39)

Posted : 07/19/2020 3:08 am

12 hours ago, Sirius Lee said:

I suggest you get Sculptra 4 weeks prior to Genius. It takes roughly 4 weeks for the body to absorb Sculptra and start producing collagen.

I can't do this because I'm having sculptra 2weeks after sub. Then genius 3 months after.

20 hours ago, Miro said:

Its too soon, wait 3 months

First

Just 1 , its was 1st march 2020, its 4 and half month, first 3 months nothing, 4 month its started to look a lot better, now i am not sure, it looks like some zones went back to where it was, some zone are def. better looking, need to go to my doctor and talk to him, I dont know if i should do 2nd treatment, but if i do it will def. be my last one, people online say that you see best results from second so...

I feel i have a lot superficial scars now, 2 subcisions with filler and now Genius + subc lifted some zone quite good, so i think i ll do some peeling or laser to resurface, i ll see.

U had your 2nd treatment ? How did u like results after first ?

Weiner said you need 3 to see a difference. I wonder if results plateau after that. The first made my scars more shallow and filled in the 4th month, but like you, it looked like it went back to pre-genius after a year.

1st one was a combo with sub and the next day there was no redness no needle marks.

2nd one with a nurse at a medspa, had crusting for a few days.

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 07/19/2020 3:51 am

He wrote somewhere on internet 3- 5 you need for better results, oh common ...

https://www.kindpng.com/imgv/hRJThwT_lutronic-genius-acne-scars-hd-png-download/

this is after 3 times, now tell me if its worth the money 🙂

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 07/19/2020 2:59 pm

11 hours ago, dirigo39 said:

I can't do this because I'm having sculptra 2weeks after sub. Then genius 3 months after.

DO NOT USE SCULPTRA AS A POST-SUBCISION SPACER (for emphasis, not shouting)

Why are you getting Sculptra as a spacer. Think about it. Sculptra is NOT a volumizer. It takes 4 weeks for it to start producing collagen and, by then, your scars would have re-tethered. It makes no sense to use Sculptra. Go with a volumizing fillerslike Juvederm that you can instantly see.

MemberMember
(@dirigo39)

Posted : 07/21/2020 3:23 am

On 7/19/2020 at 2:59 PM, Sirius Lee said:

DO NOT USE SCULPTRA AS A POST-SUBCISION SPACER (for emphasis, not shouting)

Why are you getting Sculptra as a spacer. Think about it. Sculptra is NOT a volumizer. It takes 4 weeks for it to start producing collagen and, by then, your scars would have re-tethered. It makes no sense to use Sculptra. Go with a volumizing fillerslike Juvederm that you can instantly see.

Um, has anyone had good experience with juvederm?

I wasn't using sculptra as a spacer, just after sub before genius.

I have a sub planned after 3 months of genius. Will the sub affect the genius in any way?

I only see a difference in genius after the 4 month. Should I wait longer for the sub

MemberMember
(@rishima-chadhagmail-com)

Posted : 05/14/2022 2:45 am

@Mirohad you used any other energy devices before?

@Mirohad you used any other energy devices before?

@Guat3malahad you used any other energy devices before?

MemberMember
(@orangez)

Posted : 05/14/2022 11:31 pm

I have recently gotten a session of Infini but did not see much result, I can't really find anyone in my area who would do subcision or sculptra.

Unsure if I want to do a few more infinis just to lighten my wallet.