Notifications
Clear all

Help! Uncontrollable scarring

MemberMember
(@pianina)

Posted : 01/08/2020 6:48 pm

I don't know what to do anymore - every single tiny pimple leaves an indent in my skin. Even the ones that aren't very inflamed, just fairly small, slightly painful red bumps. Each and every one of them makes a little hole in my face no matter what I do. I use the Ordinary's granactive retinoid interchangeably with glycolic or lactic acid, do an aha/bha mask once a week, have even bought a scar cream for scarless healing, but it doesn't prevent it from leaving a small pit. I'm also taking collagen supplements, zinc, omega 3 and vitamin d3. I eat fatty foods. My face is not dry or flaky, skin is soft to the touch. I don't understand why it scars so easily. I have a lot of rolling scars on my face and it was not good at recovering from pimples even before I was on birth control and spironolactone. 

Why and what to do? :(

hlp334 liked
MemberMember
(@superburrito)

Posted : 01/08/2020 7:41 pm

@PianinaSorry to hear about your issues with healing from pimples! I'm assuming you've been to see a dermatologist? For cases where you've tried your best and not getting results, that would be the next step.

MemberMember
(@djdoggpound)

Posted : 01/12/2020 10:08 am

Have you tried EpiDuo or Differin? I use EpiDuo 0,3% adapelene, and it works wonders for acne.